Blood Lust / Time Warp fails during titan gas?

So... We were doing 25m Will of whatever Thursday night when we noticed that whenever we used lust during a Titan gas, it would just immediately go away. I believe we concluded that it would go away if we used it BEFORE titan gas, and as soon as titan gas came out.

Is this a bug?

Made a video of it at : You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times. (mmo won't let me link it)
    clearly shows someone using time warp, i get the debuff, then the buff goes away instantly.

Heroism/BL/TW can bug out if another person uses his/her at the same time. You should have a single assigned person to pop theirs in order to avoid this.

Quote Originally Posted by Keoren View Post
    Heroism/BL/TW can bug out if another person uses his/her at the same time. You should have a single assigned person to pop theirs in order to avoid this.
    Don't think this was the case, it was happening everytime and we have no problems in the last 20 years i've raided

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fifemoo View Post
    Don't think this was the case, it was happening everytime and we have no problems in the last 20 years i've raided
    >20 years
    wut
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

Quote Originally Posted by Fifemoo View Post
    It is a very recent bug. You should try assigning just one person on the BL/TW duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Keoren View Post
    It is a very recent bug. You should try assigning just one person on the BL/TW duty.
    Ah, I see what you're saying. As much as i tell myself not to assume and cast judgement, i keep doing it. What you suggest will require further testing.

---------- Post added 2012-10-26 at 07:43 PM ----------

ok actually just tested that, once... Me and another mage time warped at the same time and it did not cancel out. We had the full duration of time warp. But it was just one test.... HOwever we consistently did not get time warp during titan gas, it'd always go away.

Check your logs.