Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ordered my g600; pity i don`t get warranty in my country; but all the more reason i`d go for logitech.

Seeing from most info here and other sources: Razer = Low quality but high on style (Their unique selling point)
    Logitech = High quality, lesser emphasis on style

And since im not an aesthetics gui, Logitech `tis!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormkhan View Post
    Ordered my g600; pity i don`t get warranty in my country; but all the more reason i`d go for logitech.

Seeing from most info here and other sources: Razer = Low quality but high on style (Their unique selling point)
    Logitech = High quality, lesser emphasis on style

And since im not an aesthetics gui, Logitech `tis!
    Razer are pretty good too. The Naga afterall is one of the most interesting mice in a while. Its just that I hit the annoying click issues and a new one is expensive when Logitech have a very interesting competitor device with a few more buttons for less. The 3 year warranty is a plus.

As it is the extra buttons are useful but i prefer the Naga shape and design. The Logitech is better built but too large and heavy. Ideally i would like something in between. I will probably keep the Logitech G600 but I dont like the large shape. Its a large bulky brick(good for large hands). Its better otherwise though. I would love Razer to do an improved version.
    Last edited by mmoc839c7d7be3; 2012-10-29 at 11:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Milkshake86 View Post
    Well if such a small footprint program is causing you any issues then you need to save your $70 for a CPU/MOBO not buy a mouse.

@Faithh The M90 has nothing new to feature on a gaming mouse, you literally listed every gaming mouses functions as if only corsair had them. I can swap profiles button lighting keybinds macros w/e I want @ the touch of a button mid game, not special and not new. The M90 is not the same nor will it ever be a naga or g600.
    He's been asking for reliability and lasting -> The G600 is made of plastic while the m90 is from aluminium and it's brushed which feels a lot better than the g600. I'm pretty sure the m90 will last longer the quality of the components are 10x better tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was thinking about a last minute switch to m90, but finally got my g600.

+Its not as huge as ppl said (fits my hand perfectly)
    +G-SHIFT KEY IS AWESOME!
    +A better version of the naga (keys feel better and easily distinguishable)
    +Anyone who has used a 12+ button mouse will love this

-My first impression after touching it was (The coat i.e); bleh, low quality body; thats probably because i thought it`d be like a ferrari
    -Rather simple looking, but feels like it`ll last me 2 years

G_G

Quote Originally Posted by Faithh View Post
    He's been asking for reliability and lasting -> The G600 is made of plastic while the m90 is from aluminium and it's brushed which feels a lot better than the g600. I'm pretty sure the m90 will last longer the quality of the components are 10x better tbh.
    So which is it? All the special options that every gaming mouse has or the metal framing? Standards of metal > plastic then the Cyborg Mice are clearly better. In actuallity for MMO's the m90 is not amazing, the m60 FPS mouse is an amazing mouse.

So which is it? All the special options that every gaming mouse has or the metal framing? Standards of metal > plastic then the Cyborg Mice are clearly better. In actuallity for MMO's the m90 is not amazing, the m60 FPS mouse is an amazing mouse.
    I said in the beginning a mouse is complety a personal preference and I gave my thoughts about it. He's been asking which mouse he should buy and I gave my opinion about the M90 and my experience and been describing the software which he asked for as well. I just gave my thoughts about the mouse, I never said it had unique features. Mouses compared to 6 years ago, the only feature I've seen on mouses is a better laserstream and anti-ghosting techniques but that's all about it. Like any mouse brands are going to release a very very unique feature? Extra buttons or led lights isn't a feature in my eyes.

Where did I say that the M90 had a feature which the G600 didnt? Don't start to argue if I never said that. I never obtained an G600 so I can't say which is better at all.

I said in the beginning a mouse is complety a personal preference and I gave my thoughts about it. He's been asking which mouse he should buy and I gave my opinion about the M90 and my experience and been describing the software which he asked for as well. I just gave my thoughts about the mouse, I never said it had unique features. Mouses compared to 6 years ago, the only feature I've seen on mouses is a better laserstream and anti-ghosting techniques but that's all about it. Like any mouse brands are going to release a very very unique feature? Extra buttons or led lights isn't a feature in my eyes.

Where did I say that the M90 had a feature which the G600 didnt? Don't start to argue if I never said that. I never obtained an G600 so I can't say which is better at all.
    In actuallity the NAGA has better MMO performance than the m90, which is having a ton of firmware issues across the board it is not = to the M60 by any means atm. Also It is usually proper to go with what they are asking i.e if I want to buy either a camaro or mustang it wouldnt be ideal to bring up a dodge viper.

In actuallity the NAGA has better MMO performance than the m90, which is having a ton of firmware issues across the board it is not = to the M60 by any means atm. Also It is usually proper to go with what they are asking i.e if I want to buy either a camaro or mustang it wouldnt be ideal to bring up a dodge viper.
    Get your facts right. Because the M90 has a few more buttons doesn't mean the firmware differs a lot. They both have the FW 1.11 now.

I never noticed any issues with my M90 firmware or software related. I had like 6-7 Logitech mouses and they all weared very quickly out or neither not working.

Well if he haven't heard about the M90 and maybe he would like it so I don't see anything wrong in what I've said. Suggestions are suggestions. Opinions are opinions.

Deleted
    Which performance are you talking about? I don't have any issues with the M90 nor do I feel I'm lacking anything in particular.

Quote Originally Posted by Notarget View Post
    Which performance are you talking about? I don't have any issues with the M90 nor do I feel I'm lacking anything in particular.
    The m90 is not lacking features at all, design and concept are great, firmware is not on point quite yet. Similar to the release of the naga its still not "great" but a lot more intuitive and such now.

Deleted
    The m90 is not lacking features at all, design and concept are great, firmware is not on point quite yet. Similar to the release of the naga its still not "great" but a lot more intuitive and such now.
    I guess I'm not sure what's "wrong" with the current firmware (I'm being serious), is there some bug with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Notarget View Post
    I guess I'm not sure what's "wrong" with the current firmware (I'm being serious), is there some bug with it?
    As with everything not everyone has the issues, its just some keybinds being forgotten normal MMO mouse issues, G600 has similar problems from what I hear and Ive even had the Gshift button when not properly set mess up. Really has something to do w/ all the extra nonsense. Age of the mouse will lead to improvements.

As with everything not everyone has the issues, its just some keybinds being forgotten normal MMO mouse issues, G600 has similar problems from what I hear and Ive even had the Gshift button when not properly set mess up. Really has something to do w/ all the extra nonsense. Age of the mouse will lead to improvements.
    Yep which is intended to work like that because some input are being blocked from the game, possibly to avoid cheaters. M90's buttons weren't working in Guild Wars 2, but enabling hardware playback fixed everything.

As far as I know, those aren't issues.

Yep which is intended to work like that because some input are being blocked from the game, possibly to avoid cheaters. M90's buttons weren't working in Guild Wars 2, but enabling hardware playback fixed everything.

As far as I know, those aren't issues.
    Your firmware not retaining the binds is an issue and has nothing to do with a game blocking it, the G-Shift button when improperly set will freeze the firmware in the mouse forcing you to unplug and replug it, again nothing to do hardware playback just a kink in the firmware. Again the age of the mouse will lead to firmware improvements like all hardware.

I think i got lucky with my naga, I see so many complaints regarding the quality of them but I have had mine for 3 years in December and 0 issues with it. Given that I typically spend 8-12 hours a day at my computer it's very impressive.

Maybe you are all just being apes and mashing your mice? Personally I could not do without my naga and would be hard pressed to move to another brand, I would miss the buttons and the synapse has come on very well recently with many more profiles and cloud saving.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeleh View Post
    I think i got lucky with my naga, I see so many complaints regarding the quality of them but I have had mine for 3 years in December and 0 issues with it. Given that I typically spend 8-12 hours a day at my computer it's very impressive.

Maybe you are all just being apes and mashing your mice? Personally I could not do without my naga and would be hard pressed to move to another brand, I would miss the buttons and the synapse has come on very well recently with many more profiles and cloud saving.
    I must admit, the only thing I don't like about the Naga is Synapse 2.0. It's just annoying and ungainly. I actually prefer the older version, where it just quietly sat out of the way.

After some days of testing the g600 this is my opinion
    g600 vs naga
    design goes to naga, more LED lights and stuff
    software goes to naga, the older verson of the naga software was just.. super good.. logitech is behind here
    the 12 buttons goes to g600 for the way they make u feel what buttons u are pressing, on the naga it took maaany weeks
    size and shape goes to both, the naga is very nice to hold in the hand asvell as the g600 (have to say that i somtimes mix the right with the g button)

but the g600 has a MAJOR problem that is just.. crazy that it past its testing.. the mouse is made for mmo, and were do u wanna use it..? world of warcraft pvp ofc.. and in wow pvp u will use left and right click at the same time to move (not allways the wasd) but when u do move with left and right and press the 3rd button (g shift button) u stop.. the mouse is made so that when u press the g shift all other buttons "unpress" even when u are still pressing them.. i mean.. hello how did that get past testing...?

Quote Originally Posted by NorKris View Post
    but the g600 has a MAJOR problem that is just.. crazy that it past its testing.. the mouse is made for mmo, and were do u wanna use it..? world of warcraft pvp ofc.. and in wow pvp u will use left and right click at the same time to move (not allways the wasd) but when u do move with left and right and press the 3rd button (g shift button) u stop.. the mouse is made so that when u press the g shift all other buttons "unpress" even when u are still pressing them.. i mean.. hello how did that get past testing...?
    That's pretty crazy. Even without that button though it's still got as many buttons as the Naga. You can always reassign the G-shift button to a normal function. I'm guessing it wasn't caught since the average player doesn't use pure mouse movement. I'd think it's a lot more common to see someone holding W to move. These MMO mice aren't exactly designed for the professional gamer level player; they're more for people who otherwise couldn't bind everything. It's certainly a strange bug, but you are probably an exception to have noticed that. Logitech seems to be pretty good about fixing problems like this though. If it can be remedied through a driver or firmware update, I'm sure it will be patched up sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by NorKris View Post
    After some days of testing the g600 this is my opinion
    g600 vs naga
    design goes to naga, more LED lights and stuff
    software goes to naga, the older verson of the naga software was just.. super good.. logitech is behind here
    the 12 buttons goes to g600 for the way they make u feel what buttons u are pressing, on the naga it took maaany weeks
    size and shape goes to both, the naga is very nice to hold in the hand asvell as the g600 (have to say that i somtimes mix the right with the g button)

I explained the problem with G-Shift and how to fix it sometime ago, Simply assign the G-shifts or changed the third button, mobile filler is nice. Use mine for blind personally tho, in pvp. PVE ill use either sinister spam or mut spam macros.

In reality these mice were RTS/mmo but MMO is much larger in the west.

u did not explain how to fix it.. u might have explained a workaround...
    but im just pointing out that this type of.. failure would not come from razer.. im 100% sure of it.. the ppl over at logitech said that they will not fix it cuz they are afraid somting might bug up with the buttons can still "record" when u press the gshift button