Deleted

Updated Raid Schedule Heart of Fear & Terrace

Blizzard should just release 1 boss each week so US finally gets all world first.

GG blizzard.

Deleted
    i think the new schedule is very good, id even like them to push it back and have 4 weeks between the 2 new raids, cause lets face it, theres only 67 guilds that are 6/6 atm, so 4 weeks is a reasonable time for everyone to get catch up, and also start on 6/6 for HOF, and then terrace will be released when most guilds still have boss's to kill

This timing should work out perfectly for my guild. I'm really glad they decided to stagger it like this, because to be fair, 10 new bosses would've been pretty overwhelming.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Quote Originally Posted by Deathruler11 View Post
    i think the new schedule is very good, id even like them to push it back and have 4 weeks between the 2 new raids, cause lets face it, theres only 67 guilds that are 6/6 atm, so 4 weeks is a reasonable time for everyone to get catch up, and also start on 6/6 for HOF, and then terrace will be released when most guilds still have boss's to kill
    Stop saying that "give everyone time to catch up".

Where does it say you need to stop doing what you're doing because a new raid came out? This is what Cataclysm has done to the game. When BT was released you didn't see people drop Kara to head straight to illidan.

If you haven't finished MV, then finish it. Nothing is stopping you from doing that and if you haven't finished MV heroic you probably will have some issues in HoF/ToES normal.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Stop saying that "give everyone time to catch up".

Where does it say you need to stop doing what you're doing because a new raid came out? This is what Cataclysm has done to the game. When BT was released you didn't see people drop Kara to head straight to illidan.

If you haven't finished MV, then finish it. Nothing is stopping you from doing that and if you haven't finished MV heroic you probably will have some issues in HoF/ToES normal.
    I agree with everything except this. What makes you think HoF/ToES is harder than MV HMs?

Quote Originally Posted by Mehdi View Post
    I agree with everything except this. What makes you think HoF/ToES is harder than MV HMs?
    Agreed. HoF normal drops 496 gear, while H MSV drops 502 gear. Therefore, HoF normal should be easier than H MSV. It's like telling people they'll struggle with normal Morchok if they can't even beat H Ragnaros.

Deleted
    Well my point is that unless those 4 bosses are really really hard us guild can kill them in the 12 hours they have ahead of us and race would be over before it would even start.