Page 24 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthrun View Post
    Tabard of the Scarlet Crusade
    I've heard a lot of people talking about trying to farm that one and they never get it and how rare it's supposed to be, but for some reason I seem to see it almost every time I go in there.

Then again, I've never seen a Baron's Deathcharger or Raven Lord drop no matter how many zillions of times I try for them, so go figure. Random rng is random.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    how is that rare? Everyone got it and it took no effort to get. Would have been different if it was like only given to Gladiators.
    You had to win three bgs in a row. Call that hard or not. But not everyone was awarded it )

The Dal´Rend Swords

Ok, they are not rly rare, but i ran UBRS over 500 time on my rogue, back at vanilla, the day b4 the Ex pac i got them both on my warrior, my first run with her. I have run it a couple of time´s after that, just for fun with friends alts, and i havent seen them drop since then..

I have Thug Shirt http://www.wowhead.com/item=2105 and I have nifty stopwatch http://www.wowhead.com/item=2820 and also I have this http://www.wowhead.com/item=16788 , but the shield is on my priest and not on someone who can use it... makes me sad.

Deleted
    I was proud of my Stormpike Battle charger back when it required 50 AV commendations which were quite hard to get considering you could join an AV in the morning, go out for lunch at noon and come back to the same battle afterwards >.< But atm since i vendored the majority of everything i had for maybe my Swift Zevhra maybe my Sun Eater was took too many runs to get that son of a ... to not put it here, wasn't the best weapon ofc but i liked the look of it, it was typical hough that i eventually got it and then it dropped again the next time And now to finish it and i think its the rarest thing in this post, Bag space :O

I have a lot of the gear from the old Emerald dragon world bosses.
    The Agent of Nozdormu badge
    Thunderfury?

Thistle Tea pattern (non binding one)

Astral cloud serpent is probably the rarest, or the Armored Razzashi Raptor =)

I have Ashes of Al'ar and Spectral Tiger mounts

I've got a Teebu's in my bank still, and I still have all the stuff from farming rep and getting the sceptre from AQ opening. Too late for SL though.

Legendaries:
    Thori'dal, Stars' Fury
    6xWarglaives of Azzinoth
    Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros
    Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker
    Shadowmourne
    Val'anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings
    30xSplinter of Atiesh (Fragments for the 60 legendary required 40 to complete only have 30..)

Mounts:
    Ashes of Al'ar
    Rivendare's Deathcharger
    Reins of the Raven Lord
    Swift Razzashi Raptor
    Amani War bear
    Azure Drake Mount
    Life-Binder's Handmaiden

Titles:
    (Vanilla)Stone Guard
    Realm First! Magic Seeker
    Hand of A'dal
    Champion of the Naaru
    The Undying
    The Immortal

Misc:
    Tabard of the Argent Dawn
    Spirit of Competition
    Competitor's Tabard
    Tabard of the Lightbringer
    Vampiric Battling pet (Karazhan event)
    Vanilla,TBC,Wotlk,Cata,MoP Collector's Edition (Pets and Mounts)

These are probably the only ''rare'' things i have.. =)
    Last edited by Reckhx; 2013-01-02 at 12:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mithfin View Post
    This demands explanation.
    "Let's see. There are monkeys that evolved into men and monkeys that didn't. Just as well, there are men that remained men and men that evolved into something else. Do you really think humans are the ultimate form of evolution? How arrogant."
    --Kakurine, Evil Zone for PS1

Amani Battle Bear, Spirit of Competition... Nothing special really =/

In terms of non-soul-bound stuff, the rarest I have is the Expert Goldminer's Helmet: http://www.wowhead.com/item=9375

I'm trying to decide between using it for a transmog, selling it for 200K (I'll get it eventually if I try) or just keep it in my bank.

I've got plenty of other rare BOP stuff, and I sold a Teebu's for 100K right before xpac, but that's just cause I've been playing since day 1, and everyone playing that long lots of rare stuff I'd guess.

Deleted
    Ashbringer, Tier3, some other naxx stuff. Seal of Ascension to open UBRS door back in the day. Splinter of Atiesh (on my warrior lulz) ZG mounts and some other stuff I cant come up with since I quit WoW

Deleted
    prob tabard of the lightbringer on my main or old ZG tiger
    carved ogre idol and some other tcg vanity stuff on my old main /cry - damn gms wont move it for me.
    Last edited by mmocced9fcad02; 2013-01-02 at 01:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The rarest items I own are probably my Blazing Hippogryph, Competitor's Tabard, and the original version of Quel'Serrar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mount wise, i got both original zg mounts and togc 10 wolf

weapons, i got tfury, and off hand glaive