Thread: Galleon...

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Galleon should have been called Soon

10+ Year Old Account
    lol Ravencrest EU

We're still waiting for him

People literally take shifts on my server, there are people there 24/7.

90 hours now on Frostmane EU and he hasnt spawned becoming a joke!
    [QUOTE=Tomoe;10603207]Hi all,
    We have engaged Chimaeron Hc 10 man this night, and we have faced a strange situation...sometimes (but before or after, it happens), chimaeron make 2 attack in a row with like 0.2 or 0.3 second between the 2 attack...clearly, with the first attack the tank go to 1 hp, with the second is dead.
    It's so fast that in the interface we see an instant kill.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't seen him alive since the first week of MoP, My guildies along with every single rival out there has been camping it 24/7 themselves lol

Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    Killed him once since the expansion launched. He hasn't spawned in well over 100 hours on Sargeras. Pretty silly, literally hundreds of people camping him right now.
    Don't you look forward to the retard pile nuking him before the tag even gets shared to their own group?

Do you mean this guy?

Last edited by Dominian; 2012-10-27 at 11:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    On my server we jsut have to fight the hordes.

heck we have a hard time jsut filling a 40man raid

Xavius - EU
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

10+ Year Old Account
    You know its kinda funny in a way.
    When i am bored with dailys i say this (in valley of 4 winds).
    * Hey guys world boss is up *

2 min later....rage on /1 Then i say--- you are right its sha of anger

But so far i have never seen this boss spawn----didnt even bother camping it.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    We have weird mammoth rituals on Stormrage US to make him spawn

On alterac mountains US, its a huge joke. As soon as galleon spawns, there are a few groups trying to grab him. But it doesnt matter bc vodka then shows up within a min or so and despawns him using the shammy bug(ive personally seen them do it twice) then doesnt share the tag after they wipe the ally and tag the boss.

Literally pointless to try with them on the server. And BMAH? See something you like? Forget about it, they camp the place and dc you from having 9million particle effects going on and stacking 5 people on mammoths on every mailbox within a 5 min flight. Genuininly hilarious.

never seen him
    blizzards reasoning behind him seems bullshit too, apparently it's a more exclusive world boss for organized groups, which like said sounds like pure bullshit, he isn't like the emerald drakes or whatever they were called who wtfpwned you if you weren't prepared with an organized group where people know what to do, everything I've raid says he is the same zerg boss sha is, just on a retarded spawn timer

Quote Originally Posted by Shmeh View Post
    Sargeras-US has 8 full raid groups camping him right now, with tag sharing set up in a channel. He's going to melt within less than a minute of spawning because downies nuke him regardless of having the tag or not.

Also, it's been 101 hours since his last spawn now. Pretty fucking great.
    Oh man, four whole days? That's InSaNe!1!
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Quote Originally Posted by kuku2 View Post
    Oh man, four whole days? That's InSaNe!1!
    Whether or not you're being sarcastic, equally stupid either way.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's almost never camped on my server, Anachronos, then again I haven't seen him since the last reset, a week ago, and I don't think he spawned either. Got 1 kill so far, and that was early in the morning.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

The biggest issue compared to how world bosses used to be is that he is 100% faceroll. There is no way you can wipe on him outside of I guess the opposite faction?

He needs to be much more challenging, so that any ol' group can't just roll in and press 1-1-1-1-2 to victory.

Regardless, his loot will be outdated once everyone is clearing Terrace/Hof anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    The biggest issue compared to how world bosses used to be is that he is 100% faceroll. There is no way you can wipe on him outside of I guess the opposite faction?

He needs to be much more challenging, so that any ol' group can't just roll in and press 1-1-1-1-2 to victory.

Regardless, his loot will be outdated once everyone is clearing Terrace/Hof anyhow.
    um he has a whole loot list of reg bis 496 stuff for some people

Played actively every day for like 3-4 weeks to I took a break, only saw it up on launch day, or was it 2nd day... It was tagged by Envy raid and few random guys.

Quit silly that a boss so easy you dont even need max level for it, are this in general impossible to ever kill.

Auchendioun EU also camps it I guess. When I went for one "uhh soon spwans" raid for it, we were easly 100 people, if not 150+.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

I've been camping him 25 hours in a row in Azralon (US) server, and nothing until now :/

Galleoff

Quote Originally Posted by Shmeh View Post
    Whether or not you're being sarcastic, equally stupid either way.
    Complaining that a world boss who drops the best non-heroic loot in the game hasn't spawned in 4 days is stupid.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu