Thread: Galleon...

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    /2 LFM Galleon, Whisper (insert random persons name here, pref a guildy not in a city)
    Switch characters, Watch as your target gets spam whispers and is confused why

They really need to update the respawn timer on him, Loot once a week, and a 12 hour respawn timer would be fine with me

People have a tough time understanding that not everything in the game is designed to be done by every person every week (or whatever period of time).

I'll probably never kill Galleon. I work 12 hours a day 6 days a week. The chances of him being up on my day off are rather slim. Thanks Blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by whatthefudge View Post
    People have a tough time understanding that not everything in the game is designed to be done by every person every week (or whatever period of time).
    Problem is Galleon's just a a little too rare. As he's designed now many people will never fight him, let alone once a week. It's silly that people have to go through all trouble of sharing raid tags to effectively accomplish the same thing that increasing the spawn rate would solve.

10+ Year Old Account
    I killed him once. Havent seen him in over a month. I think he spawns when I'm working.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iippy/advanced
    I'd prefer my orcs to stand up straight.

10+ Year Old Account
    On a server that's pvp with a low pop for one faction it really bites. Horde get a massive wave in and have stolen a lot of kills. I wish the spawn time was 12 hours and not three days or more.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've got him every week on US-Black Dragonflight - Our guild usually camps his spawn and will share tags with pugs. Got him 2 weeks in a row on my alt now.

Ah i never see him and the 1 day i waited... he didnt spawn.. so until blizzard fix shit like this. it can get fucked
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    On a server that's pvp with a low pop for one faction it really bites. Horde get a massive wave in and have stolen a lot of kills. I wish the spawn time was 12 hours and not three days or more.
    I feel your pain. On my realm, Horde has only killed him once, in September. After that, Alliance swipes kills before we even manage to get a group going.
    No wonder they are ahead of us progression-wise, they've killed him more than 15 times already.

So... realm restart in 10 minutes. Look at Galleon.

US Azralon realm

img706.imageshack.us/img706/6579/wowscrnshot111012131839.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbavore View Post

US Azralon realm

My server is like that. Except triple it. He didn't spawn either. Big surprise.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    I feel your pain. On my realm, Horde has only killed him once, in September. After that, Alliance swipes kills before we even manage to get a group going.
    No wonder they are ahead of us progression-wise, they've killed him more than 15 times already.
    More Galleon kills = more progress, for sure. Or, hms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joakim View Post
    More Galleon kills = more progress, for sure. Or, hms.
    Well if you wanna gauge progression by gear it as he drops 496 item lvl gear = better stats = more dps/heals/survivability then yea killing him 15 times will give the opposing faction more chances to get gear and be able to handle HM's easier than most ppl undergeared.

Yeah he hasnt spawned on Sargeras. It was a shitstorm right after reset but now it has died down alot. It really does figure though, the one time I'm not working and I can actually make a realm restart, he doesnt spawn.

Was the first kill on my server, was level 86 or 87 something like that. Haven't seen him since I understand he's supposed to be "tough" to catch but the way he spawns is way too... silly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    Gear helps, but it certainly isn't needed. You are being outplayed, not out geared.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbavore View Post

US Azralon realm

Ouch D: Madness

Quote Originally Posted by Lolhammy View Post
    I'll probably never kill Galleon. I work 12 hours a day 6 days a week. The chances of him being up on my day off are rather slim. Thanks Blizz.
    Galleon clearly wasn't designed for people like you to kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    Galleon clearly wasn't designed for people like you to kill.
    WHY not? I mean, for a boss that spawns so eratically and rarely it should at least be moderately difficult. But NOPE. It's a retarded gating mechanism to make sure only people who can be on for extended periods of time daily can down the boss (I'm one of those people so the complaint isn't personal). It's a WORLD boss. The hardcores already have their heroic modes and challenge modes to work on if they want some prestige/higher loot.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I work from home and generally always have wow running in the background. I've seen him up at almost as many good times as bad times for 'normal' people. The unfortunate thing is that I'm on an extremely high pop server now and he's dead within a couple minutes of spawning so we have to camp our toons there before resets since you literally cannot make it from Shrine to the Terrace before he's dead.
    Quote from: Thallidomaniac on March 28, 2010, 05:56:24 am
    Our characters are wearing the same pair of underwear, since like, Level 1. Damn that's unsanitary as hell.