Thread: Galleon...

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    When he spawns on Illidown - There are so many people there it crashes the server. Happens everytime.

Sig made by Shyama. Click sig for current Warlock armory.

As someone who had PHONE TREES for Emerald Dragons back in vanilla progression, I do not mind the rarity of Galleon at all. I work 40 hours a week, I have only seen Galleon once, luckily got loot from a shared tag.

So much crying going on from entitled players. This model worked well in vanilla. It was fun and exciting to have these rare world bosses. I enjoy random things like this way more than clockwork monotony like Sha.

Quote Originally Posted by abovebeyond View Post
    As someone who had PHONE TREES for Emerald Dragons back in vanilla progression, I do not mind the rarity of Galleon at all. I work 40 hours a week, I have only seen Galleon once, luckily got loot from a shared tag.

So much crying going on from entitled players. This model worked well in vanilla. It was fun and exciting to have these rare world bosses. I enjoy random things like this way more than clockwork monotony like Sha.
    No it didnt work well in classic WoW and no it doesnt work well now, snowflake.
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

I finally got to see Galleon Sunday, just happen to log in When raids were forming for sharing. Horde tried and failed and we killed him. On Whisperwind we try to keep tabs on the realm forums with kill times so we can have a little better idea of spawn times etc. I do keep my main there and while I do only have one kill it was nice and organized by everyone involved. No loot but hey still got the achievement!

Killed him twice since the release. From what I understand, on my server anyways, the second he's up there's usually some guild farming it. Or if not, a group fills up so fast, before you can even say the word "Galleon", he's being downed. lol.

You don't need to be in the group that tags him if people are willing to leave and spread the tag.

It's not uncommon for 100+ people to get loot from Galleon.