Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Milhouse Manastorm RETURNS

Quote Originally Posted by duster2 View Post
    lol - Lets see if there will be next expansion..... Many players leaving after first month of this one. Blizzard might be trying to put up a brave face - but they are just looking silly.
    Ok for one there's always been groups of people that leave after the first month of an expansion. Second, the number of people who don't like this expansion is so ridiculously small it's unbelievable. It's been received at least as well as WotLK if not better. Third, WoW could drop down to 2m players and it would still be profitable for them to produce new content for it. For them to not make another expansion something extremely drastic would have to happen which just plain hasn't. Finally, pretty much every returning player I've talked to is in love with this expansion so far, I would not be surprised if the sub count stays above 10m even with annual pass ending this month for most people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by trauma443 View Post
    Only honest ones.

Implying Blizzard is lying *Facedesk*
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

"Looks at Brawler's Guild pics. Sees Robert Paulson as an undead."

Mother of God...

as much as ill love what looks like an inevitable burning legion expac coming after mists im going to dread all the douchebags who will come back to try it out and all the threads saying "THIS IS BS BLIZZ I HAS TO LVLZ THROUGH DUMB PANDA POKEMONZ EXPANSION TO GET TO DEMONZ ONE THIS BULL CRAP AND ALL THE SPELLS ARE BROKEN AND PVP IS BAD RAWRARWGAHAWH"

i expect a wowcrendor video making fun of those people around that time as well which will be the silver lining O-O
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by WizZz View Post
    World of Warcraft: Rise of the Legion

I bet that is the name.

You just wait.
    It could be demons but not necessarily the legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    yea they have no lied before!.......oh wait

Anyways I find their talk about bots amusing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zokten View Post
    yea they have no lied before!.......oh wait

Anyways I find their talk about bots amusing

I think it's pretty spot on.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

Deleted
    Makes me wonder, when will they announce the next expansion? Blizzcon 2013? I somehow feel it's a bit long until then. MoP will be out for more than a year if the next Blizzcon is in October 2013. The beta would either start shortly after the announcement or it might take two years for a new expansion to come out.

Quote Originally Posted by Wraylas View Post
    WoW: Hello kitty island
    or
    Wow: Friendship is magic
    New race: Ponies

Racial Mount: Themselves

Hilarity: Ponies mounting ponies when you earn Stormwind rep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Makes me wonder, when will they announce the next expansion? Blizzcon 2013? I somehow feel it's a bit long until then. MoP will be out for more than a year if the next Blizzcon is in October 2013. The beta would either start shortly after the announcement or it might take two years for a new expansion to come out.
    Betting on a June 2013 blizzcon.

WoW: There and Back again; a tale by Turalyon and Alleria

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Betting on a June 2013 blizzcon.
    Any specific reason?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyrial View Post
    Ok for one there's always been groups of people that leave after the first month of an expansion. Second, the number of people who don't like this expansion is so ridiculously small it's unbelievable. It's been received at least as well as WotLK if not better. Third, WoW could drop down to 2m players and it would still be profitable for them to produce new content for it. For them to not make another expansion something extremely drastic would have to happen which just plain hasn't. Finally, pretty much every returning player I've talked to is in love with this expansion so far, I would not be surprised if the sub count stays above 10m even with annual pass ending this month for most people.
    I wish they'd just make WoW 2.0. They've ruled it out but I'd rather they did that.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    Suggesting Blizzard never lie *Facedesk*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Killmaim Deathbringer View Post
    Because a Blizzard Employee is going to say "The next WoW Expansion is going to be shit", right guys?
    If he thought that way, he wouldnt write anythin. Also, if it's him involved he's much more powerful inside the company that current devs who "maintain" wow. So yea, he can say how the expansion will be, and if he says it's going to be awesom, it will be awsom, because this is the dude who made decisions in Vanilla/TBC with J. Kaplan.
    Last edited by mmoc8eb592856e; 2012-10-28 at 09:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Any specific reason?
    Since there wasn't one this year, and the fact that I think they will be releasing xpac 5 faster then mop. Guessing on a March or April 2014 xpac 5 release date. So maybe it should be in August, since there have been 2 Blizzcons in August before. June is just wishful thinking I guess, but I definitely think Blizzcon will be before October.

I think Blizzcon 2013 will announce wow expansion 5, what diablo expansion 1 will be, and hopefully Titan.

---------- Post added 2012-10-28 at 05:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Malenurse View Post
    If he thought that way, he wouldnt write anythin. Also, if it's him involved he's much more powerful inside the company that current devs who "maintain" wow. So yea, he can say how the expansion will be, and if he says it's going to be awesom, it will be awsom, because this is the dude who made decisions in Vanilla/TBC with J. Kaplan. Remember that Pardo is one of the ppl who created this game from scratch.
    Oh god cataclysm 2.0. But seriously If he says its awesome I believe him. Did he work on wrath as well?
    Last edited by Chickat; 2012-10-28 at 09:59 PM.

Deleted
    He created this game with Kaplan from scratch, so he knows this game better than anyone.

world of warcraft: flames of the legion

box art is of the tomb of sargeras with infernals raining down onto it O_O
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Oh god cataclysm 2.0. But seriously If he says its awesome I believe him. Did he work on wrath as well?
    He havent worked on wow since Wotlk launch, he and Kaplan both moved to Project Titan at that point.