Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have to wonder if him and Kaplan will be coming back to WoW when Titans nearing completion, and blizzard hiring new devs for it.

whatever they do just please give me demon hunters. i dont care if the expansion is me'dan and the super friends just gimmie meh demon hunters @_@
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

"Are you considering changing the reputation system? So many dailies are burning us down from the game. Tabards back?
    When we tried limits, folks said we were playing nanny. When we tried nothing, folks said they didn't have anything to do."

I really don't like this guy, he must be stupid or something, people are asking for different ways to farm rep, not fast or easy just different, we want to have some options, I don't know why they can't understand that is extremly boring doing thousand of daily quests every day...

Let me ask you people a ? why do most people think mmos are for a short term only you honestly think mmos are short term really??? i hate to break it to the people who don't know but ALL mmos are to keep you playing for as long as you keep playing it they have no reasons to stop pumping out expansions inless there not enough people playing it to make it worth making anymore epansions look at everquest for they have what now 14 expansions maybe more soon and that barely has 250k people at best i can easyily see wow makeing atleast that many as well maybe more period.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wraylas View Post
    Poossibly WoW: the emerald dream, then wrap it up. Or is it to soon?
    Too soon. I think we've got two expansions left. 95 then 100. I don't think they'll increase level cap past 100.

90-95 may be a demon expansion with love for Outland. New dungeons and raids out there, possibly another planet to visit or maybe Outland crashes into another planet, giving us more land to explore and the "cataclysm" treatment to 60-70 content. Those are just my guesses and opinions.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Blizzard's disgraceful excuses for the lack of being able to fly in Quel'Thalas reminds me of the crap that comes out of Obama's mouth.

Emerald Dream is wrapped in lore afaik, I would put a decent bet on it being something to do with the burning legion's return, we've had so many hints to it now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    Too soon. I think we've got two expansions left. 95 then 100. I don't think they'll increase level cap past 100.

90-95 may be a demon expansion with love for Outland. New dungeons and raids out there, possibly another planet to visit or maybe Outland crashes into another planet, giving us more land to explore and the "cataclysm" treatment to 60-70 content. Those are just my guesses and opinions.
    And why wouldn't they increase level cap past 100 (or release more expansions for that matter) they even said so themselves a lot of times now, as long as people are playing the game, they will keep making expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by mikencarly View Post
    Let me ask you people a ? why do most people think mmos are for a short term only you honestly think mmos are short term really??? i hate to break it to the people who don't know but ALL mmos are to keep you playing for as long as you keep playing it they have no reasons to stop pumping out expansions inless there not enough people playing it to make it worth making anymore epansions look at everquest for they have what now 14 expansions maybe more soon and that barely has 250k people at best i can easyily see wow makeing atleast that many as well maybe more period.

EQ is actually coming out with its 19th expansion soon, Rain of Fear. They've released 1-2 expansions per year since 1999. As for subscribers, I believe they've been solid at around 80k for the last 2-3 years.
    Just further cementing your point

Quote Originally Posted by Katharine View Post
    Blizzard's disgraceful excuses for the lack of being able to fly in Quel'Thalas reminds me of the crap that comes out of Obama's mouth.
    silvermmon on average has like 10 people in it on non rp realms. spending months to revamp it would be a waste even though id like it added.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Katharine View Post
    Disgraceful excuses? Do you have any idea what they'd need to do to let you fly there? It's not just flipping a switch.

The whole zone would need to receive revamp treatment, which would take months like he said, from the artists and the designers to the people that implement the changes plus tons of internal testing to make sure there aren't odd spots or problems while flying, and nothing that looks strange from the air. Then it would go on the PTR for public testing and any problems there would have to be addressed.

So please don't spout off like you think they're holding something easily fixed back from you. It's not like they're doing it out of spite, they want to focus their attentions on something else. A zone without flying but that otherwise functions is no reason to go back and spend all that time fixing it just so the few people that actually populate the place can get around a little faster. I'm sure one day it will be fixed, but I would rather they worked on new raids, quests, and other new things then implementing flying in one little zone to make a few whiners happy.

/rant
    I am your Blood Queen. You must submit.

It's obvious that the next expansion is going to be about burning legion ( with all these locks quest chains and black temple ) what excites me is the fact that Lichking ties into the burning legion as well ! And i love lichking and scourge and then after that is sargares and end of wow

Quote Originally Posted by Raeion View Post
    It's obvious that the next expansion is going to be about burning legion ( with all these locks quest chains and black temple ) what excites me is the fact that Lichking ties into the burning legion as well ! And i love lichking and scourge and then after that is sargares and end of wow
    wow isnt ending anytime soon

I am willing to bet the next expansion will be Burning Legion based and we will go to Argus to meet up with Alleria and Turalyon. I also think Illidan will be involved as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    MoP is already a huge upgrade from cata so I'm excited.

Stood in the Fire andy_mitchelluk's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dajmedol View Post
    Well guys, MOP was fun, prepare to grind one raid for the next year until a new expansion comes out...
    It's not so much of a mindless grind if people stop clearing content in the first week.

And there's MUCH more to the game besides raiding.

I've been playing for over 5 years and I can honestly say I've not had any issues with raid grinding purely because I've always been in social raiding guilds.
    We might not get the heroics cleared but we certainly have fun throughout the whole expansion, which is what the game should be about.

---------- Post added 2012-10-29 at 01:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wraylas View Post
    Poossibly WoW: the emerald dream, then wrap it up. Or is it to soon?
    It's never too soon. Unless Ragnaros says otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by Raeion View Post
    No, not the lichking again. The longer the storylines around him lasted the less logical they got(new Naxx, dks, the role of the undead, a dragon fire burned dude who should be dead and becomes new lichking...no idea how he even got there in that exact moment). Arthas was great as the big evil lurking somewhere in the north during classic and BC...the finish in wotlk was epic, but the story telling was really questionable and I don't need to add another chapter to that one with a burning lichking sitting on an ice throne....really not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixup View Post
    Burning Legion please! Couldn't ask for anything else
    I agree. It's been a long while since our adventures in Outlands - the Burning Legion ought to have had enough time to recuperate from the setbacks.

And just to add: Please do not touch Outlands. Enough with removing content from the game!
    Last edited by Alayea; 2012-10-29 at 02:06 AM.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by Pacster View Post
    The whole zone would need to receive revamp treatment, which would take months like he said, from the artists and the designers to the people that implement the changes plus tons of internal testing to make sure there aren't odd spots or problems while flying, and nothing that looks strange from the air. Then it would go on the PTR for public testing and any problems there would have to be addressed.
    Not to mention taking it off the TBC server and adding it to the eastern kingdoms server that alone would be a pain.

I am not surprised that Rob Pardo will be back in WoW. After all, Cata and Mop made a lot of ruckus among players, and even number of subscriptions had to be somewhat "cheated". It is we, who see only quarterly reports of "cheated" amount of subs, Blizzard watches this number, as also all suggestions and feedback, on weekly basis, and Blizzard had to admit that WoW isn't in right hands now. But I am not quite sure that comeback of Pardo will fix all the damage done to the game.