Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    still though boots should only be used when necessary as can get you killed :P

Quote Originally Posted by Yavania View Post
    dont have it yet hmm. will look into it XD
    Really? http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...;s%20Powderkeg

Your armory says you have it.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

for the SV guys, what are you macroing the gloves too? i have mine set to cobra shot - wondering if there would be something better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sl00thy View Post
    for the SV guys, what are you macroing the gloves too? i have mine set to cobra shot - wondering if there would be something better.
    I personally use it when it benefits me the most, but if you really want to macro it to something I would suggest instant shots and not Cobra. Not only is Cobra a very weak source of damage, it also has a cast time. Better to macro it to more powerful shots so you get more out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by sl00thy View Post
    I macro it to Explosive shot but still have it bound for manual use if required.

I'm not sure why people are complaining about Nitro Boosts being unreliable. If you're not using frag belt you're doing it wrong. You're a ranged DPS that loses nothing from movement, nitro boosts are 100% useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    I macro it to Explosive shot but still have it bound for manual use if required.

I'm not sure why people are complaining about Nitro Boosts being unreliable. If you're not using frag belt you're doing it wrong. You're a ranged DPS that loses nothing from movement, nitro boosts are 100% useless.
    As SV i have it bound to my AMoC since if I'm putting my AMoC up on the target, I'll be dpsing for at least 10 seconds.

10+ Year Old Account
    The glove attachment is nice, but no one seems to mention the frag belt. It says cobalt on the tooltip but it actually uses the MoP grenade when you're level 90. It hits for about 65-70k, it's an aoe, it incapacitates, 1 min cd, and should definitely be attached to your belt if you're doing raid progression for the little extra damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveyai View Post
    The glove attachment is nice, but no one seems to mention the frag belt. It says cobalt on the tooltip but it actually uses the MoP grenade when you're level 90. It hits for about 65-70k, it's an aoe, it incapacitates, 1 min cd, and should definitely be attached to your belt if you're doing raid progression for the little extra damage.
    just dont use on blade lord :P

Quote Originally Posted by Yavania View Post
    just dont use on blade lord :P
    Wind lord and yes, this will mess up your raid if you do use it on anything except the boss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    Wind lord and yes, this will mess up your raid if you do use it on anything except the boss.
    ah always get confused between the two :P