Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    You guys realize you've been arguing with the same guy about the same thing for 5 pages now? A guy who doesn't even play the game... It's amazing how easily this guy strings people along in every thread and they somehow never see it.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    Craftable gear wasn't even suitable to get anywhere. Did you even play? The only thing I ever recall being crafted for anyone in our raids was the 3 piece tailoring sets for priests and Belts of Blasting. The rest of it was shitty resistance gear that wasn't necessary for anything until Mother. I remember our GM shouting about how we better start crafting the Arcane Resistance gear because we're going to need it for Karazhan. Ha.

And yup, now you have even more progression paths. You have dailies to get your gear, you have raiding, you have LFR, and you have heroics. There's been no regression.
    Absoultely it was at the start of the tier. Are you nuts? I dumped engineering on my mage and went tailoring right at the start of the expansion. IT lasted me through kara, gruul and up until I got replacements in ssc and tk. Not to mention the crafted gear you got from those later raids which was also really good as well. Our tanks had resistance gear for Hydroxiss as well.

You have less options than you did in cata or in wrath. Dungeons are not options because they stop at 463. Dungeons need to give what dailies do basically.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    You guys realize you've been arguing with the same guy about the same thing for 5 pages now? A guy who doesn't even play the game... It's amazing how easily this guy strings people along in every thread and they somehow never see it.
    I have nothing else to do anyways, I'm waiting for Witcher 2 to finish downloading and watching Hurricane Sandy coverage.

I'm eagerly awaiting more posts.

Deleted
    pvp is a little bit broken atm but on the right road i think we'll see

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    I have nothing else to do anyways, I'm waiting for Witcher 2 to finish downloading and watching Hurricane Sandy coverage.

I'm eagerly awaiting more posts.
    Yeah pretty much this I'm waiting for people on my floor to get done with class so I can go get lunch.

But this isn't even really a debate anymore. It's more like a one sided argument.

And I think the OP is very confused.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this. This thread seriously has gotten ridiculous, and I blame myself for letting it get to this state. I should have closed it from the start.

OP: Asking such a subjective question can never give you a real answer. Only you can decide by doing the research yourself. Read reviews. Look at class information and discussion of the raids and class balance, or try it out for yourself. You don't have to commit. These kind of questions always end up turning threads into what this thread became.