Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I agree enhance is good atm, better spot since i've started playing...

I think it is doing pretty good by himself, and we really don't need a hpally babysitting us, it just isn't an easy spec...

Like all specs, enhancement needs to know how the others classes/specs work, if want to succeed, but it needs something more from the player...

You CAN'T let things go all the way wrong to try to survive later, you NEED to know how to react to other things, once you don't have block as a panic button. or bear form with more CD's to increase your max health to 600k...

The only thing I can't really react good to in a 1v1 environment is stampede, but if i have the opportunity to use capacitor on 3 sec, I can survive...

The funny thing on enhancement is, we can't compete on who does more dmg, once others specs have greater defensive cd's, and we can't survive playing defensive, this is why a lot of people play using self heals, out best defense is trying to not let our health go down, at the same time we do dmg.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactic6995 View Post
    Oh lawdy lawdy, one of these threads again.
    No doubt.... Enhance has a high learning curve and gets bad raps just because not many people can play it well.

The only problem I have is mana! I'm always out of mana
    Last edited by infamousX; 2012-10-31 at 09:06 PM.

Sure, mana is a great problem, sometimes I need to use water shield until i get full mana again, them I re-use Lightning Shield, sure it is a loss of dps...

Quote Originally Posted by Aeoly View Post
    Sure, mana is a great problem, sometimes I need to use water shield until i get full mana again, them I re-use Lightning Shield, sure it is a loss of dps...
    We shouldn't have to shield swap to gain mana back at a decent rate. I had this issue maybe once or twice in cata (seemed like they had finally fixed it), but now it's back to the same mana issues and I'm not liking it. sometimes I can't even Stormstrike because I have no mana.

After reading this thread im gonna make my shaman enhancement, just hit 90. have a warrior 90 who is geared so i need something to do. is there a guide for enh pvp?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sikend View Post
    is there a guide for enh pvp?
    Yes, on the 1st page it says "Reroll to something else"

How can you not have a blast playing enhance. I have a warrior Druid shaman and hunter all max lvl and enhance is hands down the most fun. Granted most of my serious arenas are resto but I love enhance. I think people need to learn to purge bind some eles hex some casters root melees off the healers you can do so much more than just tunnel

Quote Originally Posted by thunderhead23 View Post
    How can you not have a blast playing enhance. I have a warrior Druid shaman and hunter all max lvl and enhance is hands down the most fun. Granted most of my serious arenas are resto but I love enhance. I think people need to learn to purge bind some eles hex some casters root melees off the healers you can do so much more than just tunnel
    I completely agree! I cannot tell you how many times I have bound an elemental and a mage has trinketed. I lol every time! Rooting melee is really nice for your healers to be able to LoS as well. With the purge glyph, there is no reason not to be going on a mage, priest, or resto druid. Seriously!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah just that 90% of the people that try it dont know what the hell they are doing. Thats why they made Elemental, For the bads.

Get purge glyph, go to town
    This. If your a good pvper you will know how to abuse this. This glyph alone lets me destroy so many healers. Mages + Frozen Power + Purge Glyph = Haha.

There are so many good tools in the Enhancement Set its Invaild to say its a shitty spec. Just because your bad or have friends that are bad. Dont mean the spec itselfs is broken.

I am going to do something rare and help the OP out. I SHOULD let you figure it out by yourself as thats the right thing to do but oh well. At 1st a bicthed about Asendance and being a CC flag. Then i stoped being stupid and figured something amazing. Frozen power + Stun Totem + Asendance if they break put Hex on em. Asendance is powerful you dont need alot time time to nuke someone down. Doing this you can CC lock someone for about 7 secs. thats all you need, If you cant burn someone in that time your playing wrong and i say go Elemental.

I completely agree! I cannot tell you how many times I have bound an elemental and a mage has trinketed. I lol every time! Rooting melee is really nice for your healers to be able to LoS as well. With the purge glyph, there is no reason not to be going on a mage, priest, or resto druid. Seriously!
    I like these guys too, How refreshing.
    Last edited by Reclaimer; 2012-11-01 at 09:29 PM.
    Remember, A Man may break a Woman's Heart - But a Woman will destroy a Man's life. - SJK @ the #Antiwokenessworld

Quote Originally Posted by liveinfamously View Post
    We shouldn't have to shield swap to gain mana back at a decent rate. I had this issue maybe once or twice in cata (seemed like they had finally fixed it), but now it's back to the same mana issues and I'm not liking it. sometimes I can't even Stormstrike because I have no mana.
    i dunno man. i oom sometimes when im spamming purge too much or if im getting kited forever, but i dont think its that hard to stay topped as long as you maintain decent uptime. when you're on the defensive it can definitely become an issue, especially when hardcasting. it doesnt happen often enough that i think its a serious issue with the spec.
    Arena Master Elemental Shaman
    Maeros@Illidan
    http://www.twitch.tv/chroniclinex
    http://www.youtube.com/chroniclinex

Deleted
    I'm really enjoying enh at the minute. Purge glyph is amazing, and trinket + ascendence is giving a real hard hitter. i do still feel we lack a little in a few area's. I'm not sure if its just me but i drop capacitor totem and use totemic projection to stun at range but at times it doesn't hit the enemy even though the animation happens on top of them, little frustrating.

Enh takes some getting used to but once you get the 4 piece bonus things are a lot easier i think.

EDIT

i oom alot aswell, often when i can't catch a healer (druid) so i purge them to help the range kill them down, then im oom when i get attacked by melle. shamanistic rage helps but if its on cd your in trouble

Ok Poposhka I've recently been pvping as enhance for about a week in half maybe 2 weeks now and this is what i do/ have found. Your a walking time bomb. You can rush into almost any class ( cept warriors dont get rofl stomped they tend to charge stun, fear, stun crit the helll out of u ... parry cd ur screwed ... Altho their not un killable as enh) Some say vannila bull rush??? Matter fact i did.. Enhance has so much dmg out put capabilities and surviability. And once you get some decent pvp gear so about 50-55% resil and 15-20% pvp power you start nuking people and you start becoming almost unkillable. I mean you literally go on ramapages when you time everything perfectly.. Hell you can solo 2 players even if they have a healer. Now 3 ppl is another sotry ust pray to god ur not cc locked and that everything procs and crits( which is absolutely amazing!!)

This is how i usually go ook nukem style (ook ook) Trinket- Wolves-Fire ele - Acendance- lust... Oh just b4 u do this if ur in mellee range do a stormstrike its instant 40-70k dmg plus as soon as u pop assendance u can use storm blast right then and their bc the cd gets reset when u shapeshift... At this point as soon as u pop ur cds ur hitting extremly ahrd and fast.. Even holy pallies drop like rocks and by the time ur cds have ended if u havnt killed the healer theyve poped all their cd....( idiots) Without ur cds as enhance your still a nuke plus are cds are 2 minutes long and if your an orc haha have fun beating the hell outa ppl with an unstopable fury of rediculous dps mods passively.. ( orcs are the best shaman in all aspects of the trees/ game) <-- no further comments lol

As far as gemming i got no clue i pick the color that matches the gem and try to get as much agi and pvp power as possible... Now remember agi is still worth more than pvp power.. 1000-1200 pvp power is = to 5.2% dps output roughly. Dont bash my estimates i dont use sim bull crap and im just going off the tool tips i get in game..

Other than that quit trying to kite as enhance it just kills you in the end unless u feel like ffing around with a warrior or a rogue... It jsut pisses em off... Wait that actually makes me kinda laugh haha... Anways Enhance is one of those clases that is severely gear dependent. You can have awesome gear and crappy weps and be the worst at pvp or pve. You need decent weps and a decent amount of pvp gear . I dont suggest trying to run pve gear pvp if you dont have to unless ur not in the battle group with hardcore pvp realms. Trust me shit makes you want to quit pvp lol

Other than that just take your time have fun and b4 you know it your gonna be like why the hell am i pvping in bgs and not arena XP... I cant help with arenas never done em im sure id suck lol///

Quote Originally Posted by Yalingo View Post
    Nothing positive can come of doing this. :P

You can try bursting with Acendancy+Trinkets+wolves+stormlash+elemental... Good luck getting all that up though. Other than that you're an interupting/grounding/tremor/windwalk/earthgrab/capacitor/hex bot.

And if you're alone, you're a free HK.
    False. Play enh correctly and you can do insane amounts of damage. Vs high burst teams like Ret/Arms/Combat/Fmge etc. Just pop your defence CD aswell when you pop your burst. Should be fine. Unless you get hit by a warrior for a 400k HS like most people do

See i do bgs and not arenas as i said and what i do works and if im alone it doesnt mattter ill still kill the guy in front of me if i do so what i got my kill 1 for 1 atleast its not 0 for 1