Need help with my Palidan Protection spec

My characters name is Jstang and my realm is Fenris is you want to look me up.
    I have been having trouble with my protection spec. Ive been having problems keeping agrro and it seems like my palidan is very squishy what am I doing wrong? You guys have any suggestions? Here are my stats:

Base Stats

Strength: 7168
    Agility: 105
    Stamina:19670
    Intellect:114
    Spirit:126
    Mastery:10.27

Mele Stats

Damage: 7143-10945
    Dps:3,519.1
    Attack Power 14586
    Speed 2.57
    Haste 1.18
    Hit 3.43
    Crit 6.44
    Expertise 2.28

Defence Stats

Armor 31334
    Dodge 8.38
    Parry 16.88
    Block 23.77

Talents

Pursuit of Justice
    Repentance
    sacred Shield
    Clemency
    Sanctified Wrath
    Execution Wrath
    Execution Sentence

Glyphs

Major

Gyph of Alabaster Shield
    Glyph of Consecration
    Glyph of Hammer of Righteous

Deleted
    Your hit and expertise is very low, which will mean alot of your attacks will miss the target, therefore leading to lower threat. Also since we need to generate holy power to use own active defence(shield of the righteous) when you miss, get parry or get dodged by a target you will generate less holy power and therefore feel more squisy as a tank. I would recommand getting your hit to 7.5% and then get your expertise to as close to 15% as you can with your current gear and that should help
    Last edited by mmoc11e8142b31; 2012-10-31 at 02:09 AM.

I'd really like to cover everything you are doing wrong but there is so much there that it would take all day.

To start with you are just undergeared in general, not that you can help with this.

You are wearing dps items, those should be replaced immediately.

Both your trinkets are awful, replacing those should also be a top priority.

Your gems are all over the place and completely inconsistent, try to remember Stam>Hit=Expertise>Haste=Mastery>Strength>Crit.

Your spec and glyphs could be improved, you are missing enchants (especially weapon) and judging by how wrong everything else is there is a high chance you are performing your rotation incorrectly.

Basically, I would advise running heroics constantly to optimise your gear, pick up some valor items as soon as possible, go back and read the icy veins protection guide until everything seems to make sense and then once you have made all these changes come back here so we can sort out the smaller issues as opposed to the major ones.

I'd also suggest you focus on hit capping first (7.5%) since you are mixing up your hit and your expertise in attempt to hit both caps. After that you can focus on expertise.