Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The shit our opponents are calling down from the heavens is straight up gruesome, with hilariously overwrought titles and insane audio accompaniment. I don’t even know what it’s called, but they can summon something that sounds like a rancor being forcibly digitized. It completely disconnects all the important parts of my brain; the fear is so vast and textured that it takes all of my consciousness just to feel it. We have endeavored to contain this paralytic scenario in today’s comic strip.
    - Tycho

Last edited by JustintimeSS; 2013-01-12 at 04:13 PM.

Deleted
    Quick question on acheivements guys. Currently playing this on Ps3....completed the campaign on Hardened and now trying to do all the trophies. I know i'll eventually have to complete all the levels on Veteran, but when i do this do i need to do it as a campaign or can i just level select and choose veteran? I ask this as i did the 'Good Karma' trophy on level select as i was collecting all the intel but i got no trophy so i guess certain acheives must be done on a story run? thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    - Tycho

Lmao.

That is great.

Hellstorm Missiles sound scary.

I got a Swarm out of a care package two games in a row, against the same 'clan' (just friends who had their area code in their clan tag and were partied up, seemed like cool guys) they were complaining about that. I love how the 'scariest' named thing (Hellstorm Missile) isn't that terrible, but the worst kill streak (Swarm) doesn't sound bad.

And if you want to talk audio, the scariest sounding killstreak is easily the Warthog. That thing sounds amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    And if you want to talk audio, the scariest sounding killstreak is easily the Warthog. That thing sounds amazing.
    And that is how it sounds in real life by the way.

Deleted
    i hate ppl that vote for turbine

just sayin

And that is how it sounds in real life by the way.
    Yes I understand that. I'm just surprised they were able to render it that well (I play on the 360) with everything else going on.

@Bozzna -> I'm sick of Turbine and Hijacked, even though I do well on them. I want more Raid since half the time I do amazing and the other half I do poorly, I need to practice more.

Just got to finish getting BlingBling for ARs and SMGs then Pistols and I'm done, finally. Pistols are going to be the worst I think, but a Diamond Kap-40 with Diamond Tac-Knife is going to look amazing.

Anyway, anyone done Headshots for the SMR yet? I cannot get headshots with the thing for the life of me... I'm not sure what I need to change to fix that. I've put on the hybrid sight, tried silencer, tried foregrip, tried no foregrip... I'm happy if I get 1 per match at this rate when everything else I'm frustrated if I only get 5...

I liked this game... for about a week

Yes I understand that. I'm just surprised they were able to render it that well (I play on the 360) with everything else going on.
    Anyway, anyone done Headshots for the SMR yet? I cannot get headshots with the thing for the life of me... I'm not sure what I need to change to fix that. I've put on the hybrid sight, tried silencer, tried foregrip, tried no foregrip... I'm happy if I get 1 per match at this rate when everything else I'm frustrated if I only get 5...
    I didn't know you knew that it sounded that way, some people don't!

As for the SMR, I had to mix it up a bit to get head shots with it and the FAL for gold. I did it two ways, both of which I'm not proud of:

1. Target Finder - This is a fucking nub attachment that needs to be removed from the game but for all intents and purposes it works for headshots. Just aim at the mid top of the boxes and pop off a double click.

2. Laser Site / Select Fire - Then proceed to make a run and gun build and run around with it like an SMG. Aim high and shoot from the hip. It's a spray and pray tactic that actually gets a good amount of kills and headshots surprisingly. Just expect to get out shot by smg/shotgun users who are decent.

I hated that I had to resort to those styles of playing but hey, I want my diamond guns. Also, get ready to have people cry for days at you with either of those builds. The only other time I have heard more bitching was when I was leveling rpgs for camos.

One last thing, which you probably already know but I'll mention it just in case. When you get to the 150 kills with no perks and 150 kills with no attachments. Prestige your weapon and do both of those camos at the same time.
    Last edited by JustintimeSS; 2013-01-15 at 08:37 PM.

One last thing, which you probably already know but I'll mention it just in case. When you get to the 150 kills with no perks and 150 kills with no attachments. Prestige your weapon and do both of those camos at the same time.
    Yea I'm done with LMG, Snipers, and Shotguns, and only have a couple ARs and a couple SMGs to finish.

I go play hardcore kill confirmed when I have no perks or attachments because the guns don't really feel weak like they do in core without attachments and people in hardcore seem to never use equipment so I don't 'feel' the lack of engineer.

I have the FAL gold (was easy, I like semi-autos), the SMR just feels like it fires slower regardless of what I do, and it bounces so much if I don't slow down, I bounce it right over their head, even if I have a foregrip and silencer on it. As well as flinching when getting shot means you lose with the SMR.

I started running Silenced SMR for range and Kap-40 w/tacknife for close stuff. That combo pisses people off like you wouldn't believe, especially since the kap-40 is better than most SMGs.

I suppose I should work on diamond launchers as well, but finding player controlled killstreaks for the second one is nigh impossible.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    this has to of been the biggest waste of 50$ in my entire life, half the game modes are DEAD Ground Wars? yeah i don't think so mate, even trying to get on the black ops 2 forums the ones by activision, holy crap these have to be the worst forums in the history of forums, create account? email already in use hmmk? reset password on email address linked account? yeah don't think so apparently there isn't an account registered to that email so how does that work out? first its taken then its not? employee a proper site developer jesus christ, shit game is shit wbu 50$ back kthanx lesson learned, CoD's last good game was MW2 after that i could poop better games GG

I'm surprised by how much fun is to play hardcore TDM, game gets so much better! If you haven't played hardcore, you should.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdecker View Post
    I'm surprised by how much fun is to play hardcore TDM, game gets so much better! If you haven't played hardcore, you should.
    Hardcore is cool, it's like a whole different game. I get called a "wall banger" a lot in HC though simply because I always pursue a target I've shot at that takes cover. Except in HC it gets you a kill more often than not.

Still though, most of my homies play core tdm/kc so I stick to that to stay sharp.

And after a long time of deliberating with myself about using the Kap40 (since it kills me so often) I gave it a go.....

It's completely overpowered, especially in the hands of someone who is decent at the run and gun. That gun kills in like 1-2 rounds and if you ADS it produces headshots like magic. Here is a clip of how broke it is when someone as average as me uses it -

postscript: I don't use laser anymore, it was just my current unlock at the time. I now use long barrel and have it prestiged twice and it's gold. That's how bullshit it is.

Last edited by JustintimeSS; 2013-01-16 at 10:17 PM.

Hardcore is cool, it's like a whole different game. I get called a "wall banger" a lot in HC though simply because I always pursue a target I've shot at that takes cover. Except in HC it gets you a kill more often than not.

Still though, most of my homies play core tdm/kc so I stick to that to stay sharp.

And after a long time of deliberating with myself about using the Kap40 (since it kills me so often) I gave it a go.....

It's completely overpowered, especially in the hands of someone who is decent at the run and gun. That gun kills in like 1-2 rounds and if you ADS it produces headshots like magic. Here is a clip of how broke it is when someone as average as me uses it -
    Akimbo KAP-40s are even worse, but I prefer the Tac-Knife so I can do silent kills, but yes pistols are extremely powerful, both the Kap-40, the B3R (3 round) and the first one is actually very good (two bullet kills chest and up) if you have a trigger finger.

Akimbo KAP-40s are even worse, but I prefer the Tac-Knife so I can do silent kills, but yes pistols are extremely powerful, both the Kap-40, the B3R (3 round) and the first one is actually very good (two bullet kills chest and up) if you have a trigger finger.
    Yeah the 5-7 is nasty but I'm not a huge fan of the B3R honestly.

I tried akimbo Kap40 for like one round and didn't really like it. I use ADS quite a lot with it and missing that key element made me not care for the extra bullets.

Deleted

I tried akimbo Kap40 for like one round and didn't really like it. I use ADS quite a lot with it and missing that key element made me not care for the extra bullets.
    Hey Justin did you see this easter egg yet?

The B3R shoots as fast and hits harder than the Chicom CQB, which is a very strong gun.

Hey guys,

Today I made my first Black ops 2 emblem and I thought it would be nice to share it with you. As an admirer Panerai and haute horlogerie in general, my first choice was pretty obvious. Enjoy!

Rolex Submariner emblem:

Last edited by nocturnus; 2013-01-23 at 04:22 PM.

Black Ops 2 is BAD!

<Infracted: Please post constructively>
    Last edited by Azuri; 2013-01-25 at 12:00 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kram112 View Post
    Black Ops 2 is BAD!
    maybe you're just bad at it?

anyway, how can i get the nuketown map on xbox? i didnt buy special edition that came with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    maybe you're just bad at it?

anyway, how can i get the nuketown map on xbox? i didnt buy special edition that came with it.
    Don't think you can, was a pre-order thing only.