[A] Inferno-Kel'Thuzad

~Inferno~ (Kel' Thuzad-PvP server) is looking to fill 3 final raid spot for our ventures into heroic modes in MoP. We currently only have a spot open for :

Warlock
    Elemental Shaman with resto OS or Boomkin (or another quality ranged DPS)
    Non-plate wearing tank

Although the list is specific, please contact an officer if your an experience, smart raider, as the raid spots can be manipulated depending upon the quality of players who show interest.

We are a small, tight-knit guild of experienced raiders---most with several years of top 500 progression guild experience. We plan on staying small, and will be raiding Wednesday, Thursdays and either Sunday or Monday nights, 10pm EST to 1am EST.

The guild pays for flasks for our raiders, crafts gear for them, and pays for repairs. We expect players to come prepared to raids, which means knowledge of the fights to come, the appropriate addons, ventrilo, and a burning desire to down HM content.

Please whisper myself or Jnshox in-game if your interested.

My Battletage is: HeatM1ser#1923

Thanks, and look forward to hearing from you soon!
    Last edited by HeatM1ser; 2012-11-04 at 02:28 PM.

Let's keep this active!

add my by Battletag, my Battletage is: HeatM1ser#1923

Found a resto druid, but still in need of a boomkin and MW monk...add my battletag in the OP

bump...keep this active

Had disappointing results with our elemental shaman...last in damage done and 2nd worst survivability, so we are still looking for an elemental shaman with a resto OS.

Add my battletag and hit me up in game or in this thread.

Thanks!

lets keep this active!

add my battletag and hit me up

Now just looking for a boomkin and a non-plate wearing tank

Bump this to keep it active

Looking for an elemental shaman with a resto OS and anon-plate wearing tank

Looking for an elemental shaman with a resto OS and non-plate wearing tank still

Need to replace a warlock who is being outdamaged by the tanks also