Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I've made up some new endings in my mind that would make the game even more interesting with the choices you've made troughout the game. They are probably not real ''spoilers'', but I think its better to black them out anyway :P

Ending 1: Lee has made a very good relationship with Kenny troughout the game. When the game ends with Clem walking on the countryside, Kenny managed to survive the walkers coming towards him, knowing that there's a little girl out there that needs his help. Since Lee taked very good care with Duck for him, kenny will now do the same with Clem, and they walk off together.

Ending 2: Lee has made a very good relationship with Lilly troughout the game. After Lilly is either left behind or steals the RV, she worries about Lee's and Clementine's safety, but not so much for the rest of the group. She knows that the group is heading towards Savannah, and so will Lilly. At the ending, it will be Lilly that arrives at Clementine, who will now be taking care of her.

Ending 3: Lee has not made a good relationship with both Kenny and Lilly, but he made a good relationship with Omid and Christa. The ending will be the exact same as the current ending, with both of them in the distance searching for Clementine.

Ending 4: Lee has not made a good relationship with anyone. With Kenny dead, Lilly gone and Omid & Christa lost, Clementine is now all on her own in the countryside. Knowing she lost everything, she starts crying, and the credits roll. This could be considered the ''bad'' ending, if you have been a dick all trough the game.

With all these alternate endings, it'll feel more rewarding when your siding up with characters troughout the game. In the current game, whatever choices you make, you get the same ending. That other storydriven game I like, Heavy Rain, does a lot better job with that :P. And its interesting that the choices Lee made will actually affect Clementine in the end.
    Last edited by McNeil; 2012-12-05 at 09:04 PM.

Deleted
    Ending 1: I highly Ken survived that, he got cornered on both sides, and he closed the door while Lee was, okay, lol, he might have survived but he got bit, for sure.

Also, assuming he didn't get bit and survived, if you chose Kenny to take care of Clem at the end, sure, that can work, but if you choose Omid and Christa, it doesn't, I think, unless they died but we see them at the end of the credits(assuming it's them).

Ending 2: Oh, I don't really know about this because I didn't side with her in my game. Also, ahm, it's possible I guess. We don't know what happened to her and she could have easily walked to Savannah, as that horde of walkers did.

Ending 3: This already happens so there isn't much to talk about.

Ending 4: Meep, for a bad ending, it doesn't seem like really bad. I think there should be a scene showing her running around Savannah and then finishes with her crying, knowing that she will die, and we too but that's probably over the edge. <.< Probably a bit too bad. :b

From all these endings, 3 and 1 are good, I'm not sure about 2 since I didn't side with Lilly.

Oh wow, for once the VGAs have a GOTY award I actually agree with. A very well deserved congratulations to TWD! (:

Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    Oh wow, for once the VGAs have a GOTY award I actually agree with. A very well deserved congratulations to TWD! (:
    Indeed well deserved and in addition TTG won the studio of the year and Melissa Hutchinson(Clementine) best female voiceactor. Edit: It seems to have also won the best downloadable game award.
    Last edited by Cakka; 2012-12-08 at 10:06 AM.

The ONLY reason this game won GOTY award is simply becuase of the hype from the tv show that people automatically transfer from the game, Not only was the Show overhyped but the game as well. Besides we all know how paid off the VGA awards are.

Deleted
    If I'm brutally honest I would have preferred GOTY to go to Dishonored but WD would have been my second choice and I'm glad it is getting some serious recognition.

Deleted
    So, TWD game got an award, right?

Pretty amazing, I'm very happy and it's a well deserved award!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    The ONLY reason this game won GOTY award is simply becuase of the hype from the tv show that people automatically transfer from the game, Not only was the Show overhyped but the game as well. Besides we all know how paid off the VGA awards are.
    Haha no. The Game is 100x better than the show could ever be and this is a very well deserved Award.

Also if the VGA's were paid off then ME3 would have won everything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mace16 View Post
    Also if the VGA's were paid off then ME3 would have won everything.
    Yup.. it seems a bit silly to claim that TWD won because they paid for it, considering the budget and studio it was made by in competition with Halo 4 and ME3.

Doubt it, otherwise ME3 would've won, as others have said. I was actually surprised that ME3 didn't win because I've never been able to take the VGAs seriously before, so I figured, why would they change now? Nah, TWD is a great game. It's not overhyped at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Is there any news that season 2 will be another game, or that it will be added into the main game with season 1? And will any choices you made in season 1 pass over to season 2?
    No news really, the choices you make really need to have some impact imo otherwise a lot of what you did was pointless. I read the telltale forums and there really is so little information right now, which is a great shame, I need my next series

---------- Post added 2012-12-08 at 04:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Why not?
    Think he means he wont be waiting this time :P

10+ Year Old Account
    So I'm getting impatient.

Should I indulge myself now and buy it? Or wait to see if it'll be on a Christmas steam sale?
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post

Should I indulge myself now and buy it? Or wait to see if it'll be on a Christmas steam sale?
    There's a 35% off coupon for green man gaming around at the minute if you decide not to wait, you just activate the serial key on steam. It'll almost certainly by 50% in the winter sale though, possibly more.

Nope. The game truly deserves GOTY and i'm pretty sure that almost no one expected TWD to win.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post

I think you should wait, I don't really know, if you can afford the full thing, just go for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Has to be man, we don't want to spoil anything to those that haven't played/are playing. :>
    thank you for that, just started episode 5.

Good game, with lots of replay value. The let's players I watched felt too similar, I plan on doing a few rounds trying to be consistent in one direction.

For example, seeing what sort of reactions people have to Gordon Leeman, master of the silent treatment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Gratz to the Walking Dead for winning GOTY at VGA, they really deserved it. Good to see that an underrated gem can win those kind of rewards aswell, instead of some overhyped rehash where they bribed the hell out of the judges.

The game also made me want to see the TV series. Yesterday I've finished watching season 1. Its pretty good, but not half as good as the game imo. I've heard that season 2 is very bad, which is the season I'll need to start watching...

10+ Year Old Account
    I've played through episode 1 and 2 and I can definitely see why it won GotY. Although I will say it could be kinda a niche game. The story telling is phenomenal, but the gameplay elements are pretty lacking. It's definitely enjoyable though.

okay so i know only a little bit about this game but can anyone explain to me what type of game is it? is it like a point and click rpg or like an fps or something? also is it canon to the show or the comic or outside in its own little bubble.

also unrelated but do you think the fps daryl and merle prequel will be any good?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552