Deleted

HoA - Goes beyond the Game

Horsemen of Apocalypse

About HoA:
    HoA is a gaming community within multiple games that focus on friendship and enjoyment.
    We are a passionate, enthusiastic and dedicated group of gamers of all skill levels. We enjoy spending time both in-game discussing our play, or on our private forums and TeamSpeak going over the meta or new strategies.

The everyday in HoA:
    Once your application have been approved, you can freely form a team with other HoA members, or join a team currently trying to form. We have both casual and dedicated teams here in HoA. How competitive you want to go is completely up to you.

Of course, forming a team is not for everyone. So if you just want to hang out with other HoA members and have fun and socialize, we’re also doing that. To this end, we host events multiple times a week, and in the evenings, daily, host games and try to get as many people together as possible. In addition, for socialization and communication purposes, we have a forum and TeamSpeak 3 server, both of which are used actively.

We highly value humor in HoA. Without humor, bad jokes and things like that, the game will eventually get boring, and you’ll get bored of the people you’re with. So for example: “Kassadin walks into a bar”.

What can you expect from HoA?
    - We treat you with respect.
    - We treat you with dignity.
    - A place you can meet friends.
    - Dedicated admins to help you out.
    - A place to find a team for more serious play.

What do we expect from you?
    - Mutual respect.
    - Good manners.
    - Socializing and being involved in HoA.
    - Activity.
    - Have lots of fun!
    - Tons of damage!

What can we offer?
    - Dedicated TS 3 server.
    - Private forums.
    - Chat room in the client.
    - Arranged events.
    - Karaoke nights.

Important to know:
    - HoA does only have a EUW region.
    - Our spoken and written language is English.
    - All applications will be handled within 24 hours.
    - We’re asking you to be thorough and detailed with your application.
    - Our rules

How to contact us:
    - On our website: ww.join.clan-hoa.com
    - On the EUW client chat room called: “HoA”
    - Make a reply in this thread.

Not really a fan of 'clans', but I'll be sure to check out the chat room.

Deleted
    You're quite welcome to, Rampant Rabbit. And if you decide you like it, there's no harm in applying to join. For the most part, we don't bite!

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Quote Originally Posted by Clan HoA View Post
    You're quite welcome to, Rampant Rabbit. And if you decide you like it, there's no harm in applying to join. For the most part, we don't bite!
    Maybe you dont :3

Deleted
    we don't bite!
    Well, there goes my erection.

If you are a gaming community, why post in the LoL forums? And if you are a LoL community, why call yourself a gaming community (implying you do more than one game)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    If you are a gaming community, why post in the LoL forums? And if you are a LoL community, why call yourself a gaming community (implying you do more than one game)
    You pose a good question Zogarth, though the answer is simple. We are a gaming community, this is true. But this does not mean that we have players who only focuses on one game! Also, each game has their own set of admins to make sure things are going smooth at all times.
    As for why the post is in the LoL section, this is because this post is mostly aimed at LoL players. Other games have other recruitment threads in their respective forums!

If you'd like to know what other games we play, these include but are not limited to World of Warcraft, Minecraft, Diablo 3, Guild Wars 2, Starcraft 2 and Warcraft III.

Deleted
    Good evening folks!

We in HoA hope you've had a good start to the week, and also that you'll come check out our clan!

Deleted
    Hi,
    Do you have any team i can join? Im asking about League of Legends.

Deleted
    Apologies for the late answer!

We have several teams at the moment currently building up and searching for members, and some of our full teams need some subs from time to time, so there's always a chance for some team play

Deleted
    Hello, peeps!
    It is now Season 3 time.
    Lets get revved up for another season!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like a fun clan, but then I saw it was in EU and I'm like
    "Nooooo!"
    Do you ever plan on expanding to different regions?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trydene View Post
    Sounds like a fun clan, but then I saw it was in EU and I'm like
    "Nooooo!"
    Do you ever plan on expanding to different regions?
    Apologies for the late reply! We have considered, expanding however the issue is the fact 90% of our members are Eastern Europe and so the Server Ping would be ridiculous. We do have several NA members who play on EuW however.

---------- Post added 2013-01-02 at 01:55 PM ----------

Hope everyone had a good New Year and Christmas!

Our admin staff are back up too speed (albeit a little fatter) and still taking questions, happy 2013 everyone!

10+ Year Old Account
    Advertising is prohibited. There is a sticky for this.

-Duronos
    Hey everyone