Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    all questions ay? heres one for ya how many pixels are there in the new content all together. it has to be exact

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    all questions ay? heres one for ya how many pixels are there in the new content all together. it has to be exact

Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post
    Confirmed. Counted them twice and got the same result.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc7 View Post
    Confirmed. Counted them twice and got the same result.
    3rd'd. I spent many sleepless days counting. It's pretty amazing.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    3rd'd. I spent many sleepless days counting. It's pretty amazing.
    Weird, I got 42.

Since my question was not answered i will ask again

Quote Originally Posted by Rakash View Post
    Hello. Does Trion have any new plans to quicker fix raid bugs when the raids are first released ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakash View Post
    Since my question was not answered i will ask again
    That would probably get a better/faster answer on the official forums before a fan site sub forum. Trion is probably one of the fastest developers for throwing bug fixes out in general in my experience for what it's worth. Just check Slipmat's post history for proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    That would probably get a better/faster answer on the official forums before a fan site sub forum. Trion is probably one of the fastest developers for throwing bug fixes out in general in my experience for what it's worth. Just check Slipmat's post history for proof.

This. Besides, Trion has been getting better and better when it comes to debugging content before it's released.

Deleted
    Is the game engine going to be tweaked ? Cause 33 fps in towns on a really good rig, is not ok.

Is gear going to become less of a mindless grind for 100 years, specifically pvp gear ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Gaga View Post
    Is the game engine going to be tweaked ? Cause 33 fps in towns on a really good rig, is not ok.

Is gear going to become less of a mindless grind for 100 years, specifically pvp gear ?

Nope & Nope.

---------- Post added 2012-10-31 at 08:31 PM ----------

Well it seems phase 3 of the pre-launch world event has started. I did the new dungeon and was doing my normal alt + tab afk checking the webs and I look down and see my Rift icon flashing red which indicates something is attacking me while I'm tabbed out.... I tabbed back in to found the the sun was gone and the sky had greyed over and a world event was taking place in the city (not IA anymore).

I'm not sure if this is the only one or if there will be any more so I frapsed a short video of what takes place in this event. There was multiple raids so the whole thing was over in like 10 minutes. Lots of chaos going on with this one.

Deleted
    How is the mob density in the new Storm Legion zones ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Mob density on beta was pretty good If you want to avoid mobs you could easily ride around them if you wanted and won't pull 1/2 the continent in the process but also if you are doing some sort of quest to kill mobs there was always enough to get it done with out waiting for respawns. As it's been said before now mob tagging is shared now so you get credit for kills, experience etc regardless if your partied with others or not.

It's Ember Isle-esque. Mobs within easy reach, but not packed like sardines. Different elite mobs are usually shuffled off into their own little corner for quests, and there are chains of carnage quest mobs laid out in strings or in minor subzones of subzones. It's really no different than most other MMOs.

If your experience with Rift dates back to early release, things aren't anything like the frustration-making packs dismounting you and applying Exposed.

Deleted
    I was actually worried that mob density would be too low with the major increase in landmass, but you convinced me otherwise.

edit: mob tagging is shared now ? Dang, that one slipped under my radar! Good stuff.

During the first beta, mobs could be a little thin, but that was before realizing there's mob sharing. My only complaint was when I had to don a mech suit and destroy some stuff in one of the starting zones. Not enough spawns. But as far as mobs go, it's really not an issue at all.

If you do a lot of carnage quests, you won't go more than 30 seconds without having targets. if you're doing questhub/storyline quests, things spawn quickly and are easily accessible. If you're Instant Adventuring, you could find mob density a bit lacking, but that's the price you occasionally pay having 15-20 people zerging a quest objective.

Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    Nope & Nope.

---------- Post added 2012-10-31 at 08:31 PM ----------

Well it seems phase 3 of the pre-launch world event has started. I did the new dungeon and was doing my normal alt + tab afk checking the webs and I look down and see my Rift icon flashing red which indicates something is attacking me while I'm tabbed out.... I tabbed back in to found the the sun was gone and the sky had greyed over and a world event was taking place in the city (not IA anymore).

I'm not sure if this is the only one or if there will be any more so I frapsed a short video of what takes place in this event. There was multiple raids so the whole thing was over in like 10 minutes. Lots of chaos going on with this one.

I was doing the dungeon earlier, but didn't see that event...holy hell thats pretty badass...

I have a question about raiding (if there is enough information on it to answer). If I wanted to raid - not bleeding edge world first, but certainly before a raid becomes puggable - what kind of time commitment do you think a person would need to invest? That is post 60, for daily/weekly dungeon runs, grinding faction, etc. I never had the chance to raid in chocolate rift, so curious what kind of things you would be expected to do to be "raid ready".

Take note EA/Bioware.

This is how you get players to come back to your game!

10+ Year Old Account
    How much do the 150% mounts and the 200% mounts cost?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klutzington View Post
    How much do the 150% mounts and the 200% mounts cost?
    300p & 1000p on beta.