Deleted

Useful Racial for raiding Holy Priest

I'm running as a Pandarian Holy Priest right now, but I wondered, as a healer, is there any other racial I would benefit better with?
    Also, I'm Horde, so lets stick to the Horde races.

All the racials are pretty meh for a holy healer.

Throughput abilities or passives don't really matter much, since Holy never feels weak. You just cast more spells if that is the case.
    Arcane Torrent used to be OP due to it's very high mana returns, but it's hardly noticeable after the nerf. Even though it mathematically equates to a whole lot of MP5, I just cannot say I feel its impact anymore. Think of it as the mana counterpart of HW: Sanctuary.

The pandaren racial is pretty good though. If you want to min-max, it's not a bad choice.

Then again, it really doesn't matter. Play what you like
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    I would say stick with Pandarian, that sweet 300 int bonus from extended food bonus is about the best you can get from racial bonuses.

Although if you really (and I mean badly) struggle with mana there is always Belf for arcane torrent.
    Otherwise its goblin; 1% haste is always 1% haste, the rest are kinda meeh (from a pve perspective).

Deleted
    I'd probably stick with Pandaren - Epicurean doubles the benefit of stat food, extra Intellect or Spirit can't hurt in a dungeon or raid. Belf's are good too, but its been a LONG time since I played as one, let alone as a Belf Priest.

If you are horde, Blood Elves are clear winners for regen. If you are alliance, Humans, Gnomes and Pandarens are equal if all you're concerned about is regen. The pandaren's racial also works with intellect, so you have a choice between regen and throughput.

I found this article very useful, take a look: http://talesofapriest.com/resources/racial-bonuses/

Deleted
    Thank you, all of you, for the the help. It was greatly appreciated.

Humans will scale better than pandas through the expansion. And there are a ton of instances where Every Man For Himself is insanely useful.
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazi View Post
    Humans will scale better than pandas through the expansion. And there are a ton of instances where Every Man For Himself is insanely useful.
    Exactly! In raids I have in excess of 14k spirit when my DMC is up, which is worth 14000*0.03=420 spirit, beating epicurean already, and that number is only going to go up with gear.

Shame humans look like evolution didn't quite finish its job.
    Last edited by mmoc230b92349f; 2012-10-30 at 06:44 PM.