Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Elder Scrolls: Online?

Is anyone else excited. I'd love to hear opinions. Good/bad feed back are a good thing. Helps me decide if this is going to be my next game. I watched a few great alpha reviews. This one is most likely the best. Check it out if your interested. youtube.com/watch?v=SLp0ykvotEI

P.S. Not hating on any other games. I'm a gamer. I luv them all.

It seems like Elder Scrolls with the good parts of the series removed and bad imitations of all the other failed MMOs inserted in their place.
    Where is my real-time combat?

Also I think this is the wrong subforum

10+ Year Old Account
    Well this belongs here

http://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/2...mes-Discussion

Anyway, I might play it but I have never been a massive Elder Scrolls fan but there is no harm in trying it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    It seems like Elder Scrolls with the good parts of the series removed and bad imitations of all the other failed MMOs inserted in their place.
    Where is my real-time combat?

Also I think this is the wrong subforum
    It is real time combat the controls and combat options are pretty much the same as Skyrim on the PC. If you hold down block your character blocks. If you hold down attack your character does a heavy attack ect. The only thing with the combat that has been made more towards an mmo is the addition of 6 hotkey class abilities which are chosen down to player preference, much like Diablo.

Deleted
    I've moved this over to video games.

Deleted
    It sounds like a sandbox mmo, with areas for singleplayer story, 3 factions, multiple guilds, no armor or weapon restrictions and all of Cyrodil to WPVP in. I'm very excited, if anything sounds very different to most mmos.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitBat69 View Post
    It sounds like a sandbox mmo, with areas for singleplayer story, 3 factions, multiple guilds, no armor or weapon restrictions and all of Cyrodil to WPVP in. I'm very excited, if anything sounds very different to most mmos.
    Ya it is. I got a chance to be in a alpha coming up. I'm very excited. So far it's looking great. I think this is gonna end up being my new mmo of choice. It's true to the lore. It's a true elder scrolls game. It's gonna be awesome. I highly highly dough this game will fail. It has far to many things going for it.

Closing this as we already have a megathread for discussion.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Scrolls-Online