Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Yes but during a TotH proc: Multi-shot is 20 focus and SrS is still 25 focus. Multi-shot + SrS Instant damage + SrS full dot >>>>> 1 AS
    No, applying SrS with SrS does the instant dmg and dot dmg aswell, that stays out of consoderation.
    What youre looking at is the multi initial dmg + 1sec of "filler shots" vs arcane, and that is not such a clear one.
    Last edited by TheTrueM4gg0t; 2012-11-01 at 10:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueM4gg0t View Post
    No, applying SrS with SrS does the instant dmg and dot dmg aswell, that stays out of consoderation.
    What youre looking at is the multi initial dmg + 1sec of "filler shots" vs arcane, and that is not such a clear one.
    Basically it is (1)Multi-Shot(TotH proc)+X vs. (2)SrS + AS(TotH proc)

Assuming the X is Arcane shot or higher damaging ability(Like ES), (1) situation should win. As you are basically getting same damage and Multi-shot physical damage on (1). Not to mention SrS costs 25 focus, whereas AS(if substitute for X) only costs 20 focus.

I'm sure it can be number crunched even harder with Sims, but this is what I came up with after thinking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Basically it is (1)Multi-Shot(TotH proc)+X vs. (2)SrS + AS(TotH proc)

Assuming the X is Arcane shot or higher damaging ability(Like ES), (1) situation should win. As you are basically getting same damage and Multi-shot physical damage on (1). Not to mention SrS costs 25 focus, whereas AS(if substitute for X) only costs 20 focus.

I'm sure it can be number crunched even harder with Sims, but this is what I came up with after thinking about it.
    you can not assume you will do a high dmg ability in that spot, because the SrS+Arc guy will do that aswell.
    ie it would then be: Srs+Es+Arc vs Multi+Es+X
    we can safly assume that X is a combination of Arcane+Cobra.
    just made a little spreadsheet, if you want you can give me your average Multi, Arcane and Cobra dmg, aswell as your haste % on gear
    (if possible all from the same fight to eliminate gear change errors etc) then i will tell you what does more netto dmg (testing wih some arbitrary numbers, i'm 95% sure mutli with toth on single is worse)
    Last edited by TheTrueM4gg0t; 2012-11-01 at 11:58 AM.

What I need is a mod similar to enhprio http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/enhaprio ) which will show me the next shot in the priorty while dropping shots on cooldown to the bottom of the totem pole in the list. I was spoiled as a shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    What I need is a mod similar to enhprio http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/enhaprio ) which will show me the next shot in the priorty while dropping shots on cooldown to the bottom of the totem pole in the list. I was spoiled as a shaman.
    This is something you might like.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-CoolLine.html

JSHB is a nice addon, it has a sliding bar indicating cooldowns, which is quite near to what you want. (bot not quite that cool as the enh thingy) and has other usefull stuff

Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    Wow that is OP o_o

The next stage would be for the game to press the button for you lol. You would avoid all the damaging aoe and be a winrar!

Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueM4gg0t View Post
    JSHB is a nice addon, it has a sliding bar indicating cooldowns, which is quite near to what you want. (bot not quite that cool as the enh thingy) and has other usefull stuff
    Yeah I picked up JSHB a day ago, it's nice. JS seems really cool and really puts a lot of effort into it. JSHB has everyone I want expect the spells on cd dropping down vertically (it disappears or stay fixed depending on the settings)

Playing a hunter legit is hard you gotta get dem addons to push buttonz 4 u!

The reason why survival and toth preforms better on stone guard is due to the bug that hunter pets do not gain the + x% dps gain from the floor tiles. Any spec (BM) or talents (dire beast) that favor pet damage is missing the damage buff and their performance is sub par.

Idk how other guilds are doing stone guards, but we were having to move the boss a decent amount so thats the only reason id see for not using explosive trap. 0 procs if its hitting nothing most of the time.

---------- Post added 2012-11-08 at 03:34 AM ----------

Idk how other guilds are doing stone guards, but we were having to move the boss a decent amount so thats the only reason id see for not using explosive trap. 0 procs if its hitting nothing most of the time.

on 10 heroic I don't even care about my dps, I just run tiles constantly, doing almost 150 stacks in the entire fight (at least over 100).