Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by naimc View Post
    Doesnt change my opinion on it. I stand by what I said.
    He's a troll, dude.

10+ Year Old Account
    It says vol'jin wounded (I assume after Garrosh tries to have him assassinated) But where, can't see any wounds on him?
    #boycottchina

No he doesn't need smaller ears. He looks just like the concept art and he looks perfect. But witness now the same silly criticisms you're going to see when the new player models are released, as awesome as they look some person is going to fixate on some detail they don't like and they're going to make it seem like Blizzard messed up.

People are actually complaining that a tribal looks like a tribal dude, as if he should be in full armor or clothing.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Quote Originally Posted by Ellendway View Post
    Looks awesome!
    Damn.. that is one sexy troll. I love trolls with beards! I really really want troll player models to be updated like this. (Well maybe not so much the ears..) Never gonna happen, but it would be great.

Doesnt change my opinion on it. I stand by what I said.
    He looks more barbaric and thats not Voljins nature.
    Being barbaric is a large part of trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    It says vol'jin wounded (I assume after Garrosh tries to have him assassinated) But where, can't see any wounds on him?
    From what I understand he was poisened and dumped in the sea.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    I'm thinking he just got out of clown college and forgot to take his makeup off.
    To be honest, these were exactly my thoughts too. Other than that, it looks pretty awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    From what I understand he was poisened and dumped in the sea.
    before chen discovers him I assume?
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    before chen discovers him I assume?
    Yep, thats how Chen finds him due to Vol'jins being found on the shores near death.

10+ Year Old Account
    that mohawk :O <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait until the other models get updated. :P
    For the Horde!

Confirmed. Vol'jin ate a bat god and gained it's awesome powers. (and appearance)
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jeez he took some steroids, Hes all out awesome now haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcorn1992 View Post
    Why can't they make gear look like this! I would love to see "Cultural armor" just for your race. But that would be a lot of work, so that's not gonna happen.
    Trolls have lots of cultural armor! Just do za, zg, any troll dungeon really. Trying to find forsaken looking armor as a priest ( seems like they only make them for warlocks), is impossible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Confirmed. Vol'jin ate a bat god and gained it's awesome powers. (and appearance)
    I told you. Vol'jin IS the horde Batman.. urm.. bat-Troll!
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy fuck, looking at the front page (which has several pov's ) He looks freaking awesome, EXACLY like the Art work. Very much love the STRONG troll toches and intimidating markings on his face. By the way, if Trolls get beared when they are revamped i might just changed everything to Troll...well maybe not my main cause Orc Shaman ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post
    Can't wait until the other models get updated. :P
    What kind of other models ? I think we got all bosses unique models...

Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    No he doesn't need smaller ears. He looks just like the concept art and he looks perfect. But witness now the same silly criticisms you're going to see when the new player models are released, as awesome as they look some person is going to fixate on some detail they don't like and they're going to make it seem like Blizzard messed up.

People are actually complaining that a tribal looks like a tribal dude, as if he should be in full armor or clothing.
    Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis. One little detail throws people off of a better looking model. One person doesn't like the ears, one person doesn't like the tusks, one person doesn't like the facepaint. Seriously, he's always looked just like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a mixed reaction right now. It looks good but I think something is wrong but can't put my finger on it.

Looks awesome. Can't wait to see the new models for all of the races!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadbolt View Post
    Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis. One little detail throws people off of a better looking model. One person doesn't like the ears, one person doesn't like the tusks, one person doesn't like the facepaint. Seriously, he's always looked just like this.
    I remember when blizzard changed something from the human female model in WOTLK because of a bug of some sort (dont recall, think it was something on the right eye) the change was SOOOOOO small, like even hard to see, and the Forums went fucking insane!!!!! like exploded. Its goin to be a shitstorm whenever they do change models, no matter how amazing they look.