Best way to trackle Insane in the Membrane (new character)

Good evening all, I've decided to start completely fresh in WoW with the mindset of aiming for Insane in the Membrane, I'm currently only level 14, I know too low your thinking, at the moment I have it planned as follows I'm more so wanting confirmation that the following is the best way to obtain this.

1. Get to level 34/55 and head to Faldir's Cove in Arathi Highlands and kill Shakes O'Brian and the 3 NPC's around the camp right through until Honored with the Bloodsail Bucaneers in order to get the criteria of the Insane in the Membrane achievement knocked off my list as-well as the title Bloodsail Admiral.
    *I will get help from a level 90 in order to kill the 2 NPC's in Bootybay to achieve this

2. Because I wouldn't of quested in any Goblin zones prior to grinding my Bloodsail Reputation to Honored, I would have to get the required stacks of each Cloth type to get back to 'Neutral' standing with the Goblins.

3. I would then Proceed (once neutral with the goblin factions) to quest all of Azeroth to get my Goblin reputations to near enough revered leaving minimal Pirates to grind to exalted.

4. Ravenholdt would be grind reputation in Stromguarde Keep and hand in 1200+ boxes which I will farm in Lower Blackrock Spire.
    5. Darkmoon Faire will be obtained from doing dailies when the faire is up and handing in decks if you can still do that.
    --------------------------------------------------------

Have I got it basically down to a T to how to get this achievement without the need to grind pirates endlessely, ie do Bloodsail First then Goblins to exalted.

Quote Originally Posted by agli View Post
    *I will get help from a level 90 in order to kill the 2 NPC's in Bootybay to achieve this

3. I would then Proceed (once neutral with the goblin factions) to quest all of Azeroth to get my Goblin reputations to near enough revered leaving minimal Pirates to grind to exalted.
    Are you trying to get it at low level? Becoz that doesn't make sense.
    Why farm bloodsail right off the bat?

Firstly. You do not NEED to level via quests as there are many other viable leveling methods.
    Dungeons/Pvp weekends/Professions
    Unfortunately, Since the account-wide achievements.
    I can not show you my alt that leveled to 85 w/o even getting 250 quests achievement.

What class are you playing?
    You say new character, but you do not tell us what your main is or even alts that you have in your arsenal.

If you wanted to achieve this as your topic suggests.
    I would go to a new server and start it