Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by lerris View Post
    As for LFR, the journal makes no mention of crushes when pheremones get passed off, and the crush when you run under him is only 75k physical damage but still 800k to the people under him at the time. There may be some way to grief people, but the fight's nerfed so far into the ground in typical LFR fashion that it's probably a non-issue.
    actually, its a non-issue because anyone who runs under him to cause a crash will be one-shot... cant grief when you're dead

So we killed it last night. With clearing MSV multiple times on normal with some heroics, we had enough gear. I believe there is a little bit of luck involved with the current amount of gear we have. If the legs spawn where the range is stacking, its a huge plus cause you can burn that leg very fast, get 3% off the boss and move right back to him to DPS.

The only problem we had once we switch to 9 people to kite was getting the transfer down. Once we got it down it was a pretty smooth kill with everyone alive.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can this thread be closed now?

People spent 5 pages of whining about the tight enrage. It's now been hotfixed to 7 minutes.

Plenty of guilds can now kill it and are coming in and saying how easy it is, not realizing that the enrage used to be 1 minute quicker, which would most likely have caused them not to kill it.

This thread is just spreading misinformation now.

Quote Originally Posted by crunk View Post
    because its not burning crusade anymore. raiding is different. normals fall over for people who push heroic content, and take some time for people who don't. three weeks of heroic vaults gear means you should be able to "skip" normal mode progression.

our raid has done most of what you describe, and our average item level is 385. garalon STILL feels harder than a normal mode boss should. i'm not crying about it, but i am skeptical that this is intended design. most people who just raid to "see content" should be able to clear the 3rd boss of heart of fear without too many issues.
    LoL if you're struggling through normals I find it odd that you say you 'push heroic content' Most people who just raid to "see content" can wait until LFR, like it's designed to be. That is also another place you can get gear.

I'm so sick of all these wrath babies QQing that bosses don't die the first week. Learn to progress. Would you rather just enter the instance and go from boss corpse to boss corpse taking the loot? Because that's what it sounds like you're asking for.

If you aren't geared/skilled enough to kill it, go clear MSV again and try again instead of complaining. Just because you can't kill it the first week doesn't mean it's broken. Also, if you're having this much trouble, don't expect to be 'pushing heroic content' in MoP, becuase you won't.

Less QQ, more farm MSV.

Quote Originally Posted by Hartlin View Post
    Can this thread be closed now?

People spent 5 pages of whining about the tight enrage. It's now been hotfixed to 7 minutes.

Plenty of guilds can now kill it and are coming in and saying how easy it is, not realizing that the enrage used to be 1 minute quicker, which would most likely have caused them not to kill it.

This thread is just spreading misinformation now.
    the purpose of the thread was generally to gather information about how guilds were doing the fight, and it served its purpose well including being the carrier of information that the fight was nerfed which is not (or was not last I checked) available elsewhere. I will change the OP to address your concerns though