clc for hunters?

Trying to learn the rotation since I've never played a hunter. Is there anything like clcret for hunters? I tried ovales, but its def not the same as it won't have you pool focus for things like kill command.

The rotation isn't THAT hard that you need an addon to tell you what to do at every instant :|

Reread my post. I didnt say I was looking for an addon to tell me "what to do at every instant". I said I was new to hunters, and was looking for something to help me learn the rotation, as in a short term thing. Some people are hands on learners. Anyone have anything useful to contribute?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaynith View Post
    Reread my post. I didnt say I was looking for an addon to tell me "what to do at every instant". I said I was new to hunters, and was looking for something to help me learn the rotation, as in a short term thing. Some people are hands on learners. Anyone have anything useful to contribute?
    I have seen a CLC for hunters somewhere...

If not, I think there is a addon that is mostly used by shamans for this, and it is highly customizable so you can make your own priority system and such. I just for the love of god remember the name of it.

But I think you will get a better respon in the Interface and Macros forum, specifically Ask it! UI/Mods Edition thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I have seen a CLC for hunters somewhere...

If not, I think there is a addon that is mostly used by shamans for this, and it is highly customizable so you can make your own priority system and such. I just for the love of god remember the name of it.

But I think you will get a better respon in the Interface and Macros forum, specifically Ask it! UI/Mods Edition thread.
    I'll try this, thank you!

Faceshooter was working in DS when I tried it out for a friend of mine.
    Seems to be updated for 5.0.4 too.
    You can download it here: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ceShooter.html

You can use clcInfo if you can make your own priority API code, like I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiphias View Post
    You can use clcInfo if you can make your own priority API code, like I can.
    Ooh, mind sharing?