WeakAuras for Affliction Warlock

Hey there

I'm looking for someone that might be able to assist me, i was trying to set this addon up for my affliction warlock but just can't seem to get it right.
    So any help would be appreciated.

I want to set up Corruption, Agony, UA and Haunt up. I want the button's to display when i need to refresh the dots.

e.g. when corruption have 3 sec left target display the button so that i know i need to refresh it now.
    e.g. Agony when it has 5 secs left on target display button.
    e.g. Unstable Affliction, when it has 3 secs remaining i want my button to display.

Then Show me when Haunt is not on the target but i have >2 shards available.

Thanking for the help in advance

Deleted
    just to add a related question to this thread, is this something you can set up on multiple targets or just your current target?

This works per target if i understand it correct, so as you rotate through your targets it will reflect per target

10+ Year Old Account
    I might be wrong here, but can't you, under triggers, set it to display when under the time you want?

I've checked with Agony which have a stacking mechanic it doesnt work

Deleted
    If you paste your string, it is much easier to troubleshoot it.

I dont have it anymore i deleted it as it dont work sorry

if you still can't figure out how to use it, the fact that this isn't how you should play your warlock may help.

you dont want to refresh dots when they're low on duration, you want to refresh when you have as many int/haste/mastery procs as possible. what you want are weakauras for the total duration of the dots always showing, and auras to also show the duration of any and all procs and on-uses (in particular DMC and elegon trinket, lightweave, engi gloves, windsongs). due to Pandemic, if a dot is under half of its initial duration, refreshing it early is only a very slight dps loss, but refreshing it at this point with additional stats will snapshot these for the longer duration and result in a dps gain.

basically, configure your auras to show all your procs and the duration of your dots, as opposed to only showing when dots have a limited amount of time left.

I'm sorry stumbled upon this thread and you say that when you refresh your dots it "snap shots" your current stats?

I'll continue researching but it was my impression that since we have pandemic, that refreshing just actually adds time on the original dot and doesn't actually refresh (in turn means your new stat gains won't be applied). I've read else where that to actually update your dots you need to SS them off and manually reapply them. Any chance you confirm your claim to the "refreshing snapshot" theory, because if is true it will effect how I will continue to manage my dots

Quote Originally Posted by Hygeia View Post
    Hey there

I'm looking for someone that might be able to assist me, i was trying to set this addon up for my affliction warlock but just can't seem to get it right.
    So any help would be appreciated.

I want to set up Corruption, Agony, UA and Haunt up. I want the button's to display when i need to refresh the dots.

e.g. when corruption have 3 sec left target display the button so that i know i need to refresh it now.
    e.g. Agony when it has 5 secs left on target display button.
    e.g. Unstable Affliction, when it has 3 secs remaining i want my button to display.

Then Show me when Haunt is not on the target but i have >2 shards available.

Thanking for the help in advance
    Since it's pretty old this probably won't matter or be read...but:

Code:
    d4dElaGAji16Lq5Lsi2frPABsqmtsI5kP0SLYVjCtssUnu9nvK8zvANezVODdz)sO6NKu)vIgNks58KOHsuYGLGA4c6GsLoTQogO6CeLYcvHLkvSysy5K6HGINQSmb0ZbMOeKmvHMmuMovxucCvIcptfX1f1gjkAysQ2SKSDvuFxG(QayAsvAEcqJusXLPmAIQXlvXjbLULks11KQ6EKK6XGCyrETest4mYLyKohGdUS3RSFkz)04W5W4WyKdyTkzjEKZDOogvRkvkqMroTDFbkQm04UAroKdLXJ6)EnnGsW5EmUUW4)zR4fUqjCaxtKWyKtlAgJC45M)msNoDoRNWecZWOc6Cqmsj4mY56)EnnJCIGi1OMsEWLrVZ5j91ComtrUQkQm04QPBhvjtzOcN2W5oHldSogop40gU6qtNCHMlGQMdLWnaJucoxnPmYPZbLbUaVu(JzC(JBy05KB)vUtP(15AIegJCzGvc1saap40IMXihEU5pJ0PZLbwjYoBAQGdeAqmYbE0TzucohEU5pJucopOtNldSsibUIKZdoOwcayKd8OBZ4cq3oQOgMIqNoxLa57lMrPa7LtB3xGIkdnUhsG4aEcQOazjEKZbtbsXc6WLWWE)fOuR01)9AAaJ05EmUAszKx8cFcO4fwB4PhXf8XC5uQFDougpQ)710akbNRh1vvaZPeCzRoh2dcBjLWcjqCWICtxLGSAHfsGa1UqR1kN8eMiyjmznWuxTK(A6eGdsiAyIGiEqNsbYihKOj0msPaPm7xi9H3)ufs96bkBNQ3t1BDwD69lekDcLQtNZ1)9AAg5GYaxGxk)Xmo)Xnmouc3amsj4C1KYiNoxgyLHIGMMk4SZgY5M8KgdWLbwzg9op40go3jCp6SPbgp4ebrQrnL8GtB4QdnDYfAUaQAUm6DopPVMZLr2zd5CPSl4Wmf5QQOYqJRMUDuLmLHk05KB)vUtP(15AIegJCzGvc1saap40IMXihEU5pJ0PZLbwjYoBAQGdeAqmYbE0TzucohEU5pJucopOtNldSsibUIKZdoOwcayKd8OBZ4cq3oQOgMIqNoxLa57lMrPa7LtB3xGIkdnUhsG4GeIgMiiIhCypOqNrq(F2OcUeg27VaLALU(VxtdyKsWzKZ1)9AAg5CLHghWtEgWLr2zd5CPSl4cfbnDPi00jxO5cOQ5YaRmue008GZoBiNBYtAmahiRWoBixwAR67HBYQavuHlue00CbYbYkSZgYxUQ67HReMUlwUy3orUmWkZO35bxg9oxylP00CqzGlWlL)ygN)4ggDUmY1)9AAgPtNoxpQRQaMtj4YwDUGpMlNs9RZHY4r9FVMgqPa5EmUAszKx8cJ)aWJUCypiSLuclKaXblYnDvcYQfwibcuBxfF7DLLbiPBcOIwwtkJCoGNGkkqwIh5CWuGuSGo0P0jmY56)EnnJCIGi1OMsEWHs4gGrkbNtgiGNu0SIx4UvvThYFbIohMPixvfvgAC10TJQKPmuHtB4CNWLbwhdNhCAdxDOPtUqZfqvZLrVZ5j91CoOmWf4LYFmJZFCdJoNC7VYDk1VoxtKWyKldSsOwca4bNw0mg5WZn)zKoDUmWkr2zttfCGqdIroWJUnJsW5WZn)zKsW5bD6CzGvcjWvKCEWb1saaJCGhDBgxa62rf1Wue605QeiFFXmkfyVCA7(cuuzOX9qcehKq0Webr8GlLDbvW1J6QkG5u60QZ9yC5exWhZLtP(15qz8O(VxtdOeCoShe2skHfsG4Gf5MUkbz1clKabQDHwRvo5jmrWszGaEsrZ6wv1Ei)fOYt4aEcQOazjEKZbtbsXc6qNs9YiNR)710mYjcIuJAk5bhkHBagPeCoyeADo0FbIohug4c8s5pMX5pUHXPnCUt4YaRJHZdoTHRo00jxO5cOQ5YO358K(AohMPixvfvgAC10TJQKPmuHoNC7VYDk1VoxtKWyKldSsOwca4bNw0mg5WZn)zKoDUmWkr2zttfCGqdIroWJUnJsW5WZn)zKsW5bD6CzGvcjWvKCEWb1saaJCGhDBgxa62rf1Wue605QeiFFXmkfyVCA7(cuuzOX9qcehWtqffilXJCoykqkwqhUu2fubxpQRQaMtj4N0N7X4GrO15q)fiUGpMlNs9RZHY4r9FVMgqj4CypiSLuclKaXblYnDvcYQfwibcu7cTwRCYtyIGLDviWFuYFbQGEcBcWlqCqcrdteeXd6uQpJCU(VxtZiNiisnQPKhCz07CEsFnNdkdCbEP8hZ48h3W40goxFUmW6y48GtB4QdnDYfAUaQAouc3amsj4CDVcKs6CyMICvvuzOXvt3oQsMYqf6CYT)k3Pu)6CnrcJrUmWkHAjaGhCArZyKdp38Nr605YaRezNnnvWbcnig5ap62mkbNdp38NrkbNh0PZLbwjKaxrY5bhulbamYbE0TzCbOBhvudtrOtNRsG89fZOuG15029fOOYqJ7HeioiHOHjcI4bxk7cQG7X46EfiLC9OUQcyoLcSpxWhZLtP(15qz8O(VxtdOeCoShe2skHfsG4Gf5MUkbz1clKabQDHwRvo5jmrWsyYAGPUAj910jaD6CNPe8ERxNoja
    Does all the things outlined in the OP (in icon format, can be changed to texture, progress texture, text, progress bar, etc):
    - displays when target's corruption has 3s remaining
    - displays when target's agony has 5s remaining
    - displays when target's UA has 3s remaining
    - displays when targets haunt has 3s remaining and when target has no haunt (red hue) but player has 2 or more shards remaining (you can change it to 2 or less, however you want it in trigger 2 of the "Haunt missing" aura)

---------- Post added 2013-01-09 at 06:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zanza801 View Post
    I'm sorry stumbled upon this thread and you say that when you refresh your dots it "snap shots" your current stats?

I'll continue researching but it was my impression that since we have pandemic, that refreshing just actually adds time on the original dot and doesn't actually refresh (in turn means your new stat gains won't be applied). I've read else where that to actually update your dots you need to SS them off and manually reapply them. Any chance you confirm your claim to the "refreshing snapshot" theory, because if is true it will effect how I will continue to manage my dots
    If you manually re-apply or SB:SS your dots with higher stats than they were originally cast at the new dots are a reflection of the stats you cast them at.
    EG: Cast all dots with 20,000SP - gain trinket procs; SP goes up to 25,000SP - hardcast dots (pandemic takes effect and increases dot duration with boosted SP or SB:SS dots [duration does not extend but dots are still at 25,000SP instead of 20,000, then if refreshed with lower SP, dots will take that new SP as the value to tick at]). If that makes sense to you.