Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Parthenon View Post
    Taylor Swift is a Goddess.

We need more artists like this. Her music makes me swoon from enjoyment.

Much love from the UK
    surely, you can't be serious.

Well, I don't know how to put this into words but I seek for intelligence when perceiving a piece of art. In music case, either lyrics or rhythm must be creative(one of them is sufficient for me to listen it). Her music is main-stream rhythm with main-stream, unintelligent lyrics. Well it's a piece of shit in other terms.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyopz View Post
    surely, you can't be serious.
    Why can't he be serious? She has great songwriting skills, a great voice, and, while her social antics might be questionable, she at least doesn't go around half dressed making a prat of herself.
    Well, I don't know how to put this into words but I seek for intelligence when perceiving a piece of art. In music case, either lyrics or rhythm must be creative(one of them is sufficient for me to listen it). Her music is main-stream rhythm with main-stream, unintelligent lyrics. Well it's a piece of shit in other terms.
    Judging by the use of the word "mainstream" in that i'm pretty confident saying you're probably not a songwriter or a musician or you'd actaully understand the theory behind the Rhythm in the songs, and you'd, instead of cherry picking a couple pop type songs from her repetoire and claiming the lyrics are unimaginative, actually read some of the lyrics from her songs and grasp you are ignorant to say her lyrics are unimaginative.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    So art has to be intelligent. What makes it intelligent? So the rhythm and lyrics are simple...that doesn't make it any less art. Hell what made the Beetles famous were simple, unintelligent songs...often times 2 chords and trite lyrics.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMechatronGamer View Post
    Her music is absolute crap. Is this really the best selling music of our generation....?

Where's Kanye when you need him?

His left hand looks a teeny tiny bit photoshopped.....

Love Taylor and her music. Her concert tour is probably the best concert tour of the past ~5 years, and I've been to a ton of concerts.

If they played songs like All Too Well or Enchanted on radio, I think more people would appreciate her shit, but that type of music isn't marketable.
    I remember it all too well

"The Eminem Show" was Eminem's prime. Classic album.

Guess it's quite an achievement these days so congrats to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Xevan View Post
    Love Taylor and her music. Her concert tour is probably the best concert tour of the past ~5 years, and I've been to a ton of concerts.

If they played songs like All Too Well or Enchanted on radio, I think more people would appreciate her shit, but that type of music isn't marketable.
    how can you appreciate "shit"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Her next album's tracklist will be as follows:

1-I Met Him And We Are In Love
    2-He's An A**hole and I've Moved On
    3-I Found Someone New
    4-You Were Just A Big Mistake
    5-It's So Hard To Find True Love
    6-I Finally Found The One
    7-SIKE! That's The Wrong One!
    8-Oh He's Cute. I'm Gonna Get Him
    9-This Relationship Is Going Good. But Pay More Attention To Me
    10-I'm Happy. You are Beautiful No Matter What.
    11-F**k This. He Was A Dirtbag
    12-You Won't Get Me Back

i despise taylor swift.

i think whitney cmmings and daniel tosh got it best

"i cant wait till she grows up and has real problems"

"how many more semi famous tween stars are left before taylor swift runs out of writing material"
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

its a good thing i neither: care for her/ listen to her/ not think music is dead in this country.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Who is that guy? Or girl for the name I guess.

Then again, sells doesn't mean it's any good, in fact, the more people like it, the worse it probably is. Music should be art, not business, and there's something terribly wrong if you can make art that everyone like.. means it has no character at all, it's plain weak and easy, simple...
    Was the insult really necessary? People can like other kinds of music than you. It's not really that big of a deal. Not really sure why people have such strong feelings about a subjective topic.

---------- Post added 2013-01-12 at 06:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tauton View Post
    His left hand looks a teeny tiny bit photoshopped.....
    It's not. He was born with a smaller left hand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Save us kanye!!!!

Deleted
    Taylor Swift is probably the only pop star I like There is something about her voice, I know it isnt the best one but still gets to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Taylor Swift is probably the only pop star I like There is something about her voice, I know it isnt the best one but still gets to me.
    I agree with this 100%.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Good for her. Not that I care, I don’t like her wanna-be-country pop music. But other people do, so I won’t start a stupid flamewar.

Taylor Swift is my favorite singer and my favorite song is "I know were you trouble". I listen this song in taylor's concert and i bought her concert tickets from best site TicketVistas.