Ret Pala Buff in Patch 5.1 ? :)

Well it's not the buff but can be if they just fix WoG to consumes 3 Holy Powers instead of only 1 ?
    You just spam WoG all the time with Divine Purpose... Sadly only 15k HP

1. Bug
    2. Buff with Bug
    3. Buff with fixing WoG
    4. Nerf in 5.1

Personally I like it as it is, largely because I can proc 2-3 DP Procs while grinding/pvp'ing from a single HP.

Wouldn't mind if it changed, but I'm fine with it as it is ;p

what is this about? I'm not sure what you're asking or commenting on. Please explain.

Deleted
    That's not a divine purpose bug only it's extended to all possible combination of talents (under any specs) u might choose BUT ETERNAL FLAME (that will always burn all hp same healin amount of 1hp wog + 3hp hot)...

Personally I like it as it is, largely because I can proc 2-3 DP Procs while grinding/pvp'ing from a single HP
    I'd like to know when do u feel usefull at lvl90 to use 1gcd to cast a 1hp wog (any specs)...

Quote Originally Posted by frengo123 View Post
    I'd like to know when do u feel usefull at lvl90 to use 1gcd to cast a 1hp wog (any specs)...
    PvP/Grinding, kill somone/thing and have 1-2 HP remaining. Nothing that I need to kill in sight, WoG for a little less downtime, get several DP Procs.

Deleted
    Lol... at 350k what's the point of using 1hp to heal urself for 15k?
    And if u go down at 175k (50% life) are u gonna use more than 9gcds to heal urself?
    U have probably not understood that even with a dp proc u're gonna use a 1hp wog only...

u always have supplication alive (100% flash crit after killin a monster grantin exp/etc...)...
    cast 1 flash after 1 kill and u're done... selfless healer if u prefer... it does alone at least 50k on urself...

At these conditions switch to seal of insight directly for pve... 2 white hits = 15k... 15ppm...

Quote Originally Posted by frengo123 View Post
    Lol... at 350k what's the point of using 1hp to heal urself for 15k?
    And if u go down at 175k (50% life) are u gonna use more than 9gcds to heal urself?
    U have probably not understood that even with a dp proc u're gonna use a 1hp wog only...

u always have supplication alive (100% flash crit after killin a monster grantin exp/etc...)...
    cast 1 flash after 1 kill and u're done... selfless healer if u prefer... it does alone at least 50k on urself...

At these conditions switch to seal of insight directly for pve... 2 white hits = 15k... 15ppm...
    Divine Purpose always counts as 3HP. Doesn't matter how many you start out with.

Deleted
    IT doesn't matter buddy if u get a dp proc u'll have 3x1hp wog free... but they're still 3 gcds....