Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I especially like the part that moving while firing all our shots somehow compensates the Hunter class...

When all it's speccs are currently quite worthless.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    hell probably go the whole hog and buff mages even more in the vain hope of stopping their whining.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by soulcrusher View Post
    hell probably go the whole hog and buff mages even more in the vain hope of stopping their whining.
    I can see this happening.

It'll be a buff to their PvP and PvE effectiveness too.

Can't have mages losing damage to anyone can we?

15+ Year Old Account
    This is coming from someone who doesnt play hunter right now.

Now that they have discovered their problem, they better not overdo it or theyll ruin bm. The only problem it really had was cooldown stacking and stampedes broken arena damage. To an extent lynx rush, but i dont even really think thats a major issue.

BM is a burst spec. Its always had moments of intense damage with other moments of somewhat subpar damage. Blizzard tries way too hard to homogenize every class and leaves it boring. Extensive periods or constant burst is an issue, pockets of burst is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkryx View Post
    do you? i am really surprised by the lots of you, you dont even need this glyph, do you guys realize that if the only pet you have with you is the spirit beast (with out the glyph) it just summons that same pet for all 5. waste of a glyph slot.
    You must not pvp very much. Or you just like collecting pets.

I wonder if after this is fixed, we will get the lynx rush change reverted as compensation..... doubt it though....

Quote Originally Posted by Nangz View Post
    I wonder if after this is fixed, we will get the lynx rush change reverted as compensation..... doubt it though....
    i don't have issue with lynx rush change TBH seeing how it is a sustained DPS increase. The major issue is that in raid Hunters a re sub par damage. Our burst is what mages are sustaining right now. In heart of fear there are multiple fights that we just don't get benifit from because they did not build them to work with pets. and hunter do not have a petless spec.

Blizzard either needs to fix the raids as well as buffing all hunter specs, or keep the raids pet unfriendly and rebuild marks to not use a pet.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Personally I'm most surprised by the assumption that SV and MM would be ok with the simple change to the aspects.

He's almost saying: now that we nerf the OP BM, people will play the viable MM and SV more. As if both were good enough for pvp but hunters just took the easy BM road...

I am not convinced of that, especially in a pvp setting.

Deleted
    Hotfix seems to be live for stampede.

Quote Originally Posted by ognomad View Post
    5, 6 who gives a dam!! the spell is OP enough said......
    Who gives a dam? It was miss information, clear and simple, enough said.......

And so when I also said "2nd: they Nerfed/fixed it now so the other 4 pets Spirit mend do 25% healing in stead of 100%, the same as their damage." you decided not to read it?

YES it was fairly OP, but NOW it's not.... -_-
    Last edited by Tannon; 2012-11-02 at 03:06 AM.

I don't really see how getting rid of aspect of the fox is going to really compensate for nerfs if they are big. On most fights in PVE i find time to stand still without worrying about movement when i know the mechanics. Why cant they just find a way to lessen the burst and smooth out the damage a bit so that maybe the stuff after the burst does a bit more dmg to compensate.
    "Punching things is cool and stuff. Pow bam bam bam Pow. O yah... God I'm eloquent." -Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Shangalang View Post
    I don't really see how getting rid of aspect of the fox is going to really compensate for nerfs if they are big. On most fights in PVE i find time to stand still without worrying about movement when i know the mechanics. Why cant they just find a way to lessen the burst and smooth out the damage a bit so that maybe the stuff after the burst does a bit more dmg to compensate.
    Aspect of the Fox removal is a minor dps increase on heavy movement fights. No-one is suddenly going to go 'FUCK HUNTERS ARE OP AGAIN!!'

I guess the thing with arcane was how no-one used it in pvp, despite the burst.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis003 View Post
    the problem is they fucked over other aspects of the spec balancing around a bug, now once they fix the bug the other nerfs will mean the class was over nerfed. Typical blizzard, they don't fix broken thing before they knee jerk nerf crap due to retarded QQ from bad PvPers.
    I totally agree with this if it was bug they need to overhaul their recent nerfs to BM prior to this.