How can I get Earthen Ring rep now?

I am a few hundred into revered but with no daily quests what is the best way to get to exalted? Blizz should do tokens you can buy with JP's again like they did for Wrath reps in Cata
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Get the tabard and do Cata dungeons

Tabard and dungeons...?

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLisi1982 View Post
    I am a few hundred into revered but with no daily quests what is the best way to get to exalted? Blizz should do tokens you can buy with JP's again like they did for Wrath reps in Cata
    Get the tabard and do some older dungeons perhaps?

10+ Year Old Account
    As everyone says. put on the tabard and run cata dungeons, it will applies. I believe it works the same way with wrath dungeons and there tabards, though you can simply buy rep tokens from dalaran for that.
    #boycottchina

Get the tabard and do Stonecore for the mount, two birds with one stone.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by showmeurmoves View Post
    Don't forget Vortex Pinnacle for the mount there too.

I still get rep in MOP heroics wearing the earthen ring tabard. You don't have to do just cata dungeons.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

A thing I hate about the reputation achievement system currently is that if you reroll from a guy with 50 exalted faction, you are -FORCED- to continue getting exalted factions on that character.... if you want the achievements that is. Here i thought The design was "you can play alts and reroll new mains". But apparently i was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    I still get rep in MOP heroics wearing the earthen ring tabard. You don't have to do just cata dungeons.
    Thats really strange, I just tried it and you're right, I'm sure it didn't a few weeks back when I tried! oh well, I'm not complaining!
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    A thing I hate about the reputation achievement system currently is that if you reroll from a guy with 50 exalted faction, you are -FORCED- to continue getting exalted factions on that character.... if you want the achievements that is. Here i thought The design was "you can play alts and reroll new mains". But apparently i was wrong.
    I think they'll implement account-wide reps in the future. They probably don't have the tools yet (Oracle/Frenzyheart, Magram/Gelkis reps like these need sorted out) so it'll take perhaps 1-2 years, but I think it'll come.

I can confirm that i was getting Dragonmaw rep in a MOP Normal mode of Stormstout brewery.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by showmeurmoves View Post
    Behold, the rare triple reacharound chaos pun.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    couldn't you wear the tabard to gain rep?