Flying Tiger Gourami non-existant for you guys since the restart?

Flying Tiger Gourami are the green quality fish that you get in open waters for Nat Pagle rep.

It use to be the easiest one for me to fish up, but since the restart for HoF, I have not seen it. I've been fishing for ~2 hours every day specifically for that fish since. (Thank god for a second monitor)

The other 2 seem so much easier though, I've caught them in 1-20 casts.

Would've been "Best Friends" today.

I only ever caught 1 during my Anglers dailies - what does being besties with Nat get you? I am not looking forward in particular for a new rep to grind, but if the reward is there, I may go fish for a while to see my results compared to yours.

Just an upgraded fishing hat and BoA books that can be purchased for your alts to get to 600 fishing right away.

Wish I would be of any help to you, but for a new hat and a book I think the only fishing casts I will be doing will be the ones required for my dailies, and only on the one character. I may never get Nat to best friends :-( he always seemed like such a cool guy, too! But if all he wants are my fish...well I'd rather keep him at arms length.

Just luck I'd say, I caught over 300 fish the other day just looking for the open fish one with 705 fishing including buffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I caught one yesterday.

10+ Year Old Account
    I caught my first, last night around 21:00CET, so they still drop..