10+ Year Old Account

Farming Justice Points?

What is the most efficient way, just heroic boss kills?

Pretty much, if you're trying to get heirlooms or something the best way may be to just do cata randoms on an 85.

Are cata randoms giving more Jp's?
    I thought they adjusted it.

Run Random BGs, convert honor to Justice. It's faster than 30 minutes for ~160 JP from heroics.

Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    Run Random BGs, convert honor to Justice. It's faster than 30 minutes for ~160 JP from heroics.
    Id go for this one.

But to be honnest, JP gear seems worse than hc gear so if u just farm Hc in ur pursuit for JP u may have full gear set of Hc before u can even afford a JP item

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alphabetichs View Post
    But to be honnest, JP gear seems worse than hc gear so if u just farm Hc in ur pursuit for JP u may have full gear set of Hc before u can even afford a JP item
    QFT - I have no idea on why anyone would farm JP at lvl90. I had 4k JP when I dinged 90, and still haven't spent any of it - bought the full 450-set instead. Got a few minor upgrades from hc's + brewmastertrinkets and haloweenrings, and I was able to enter LFR. I'll probably just save my JP until next content patch and use it to buy some epics.

lvl90 req for ilvl458 on JP just seems a bit low. Imo it should be at least on par with heroic gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Id go for this one.

Where do you go to make the Conversion? And what is the conversion ratio? I was going to do the level 85 heroics since your get 160 jp per run, but since everyone is leveling, and doing the low level MoP runs, the queue times are horrid.

Why in the hell would running level 85 heroics more than double the low level MoP dungeons to me makes no sense

---------- Post added 2012-11-01 at 06:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Whitetroll View Post
    QFT - I have no idea on why anyone would farm JP at lvl90. I had 4k JP when I dinged 90, and still haven't spent any of it - bought the full 450-set instead. Got a few minor upgrades from hc's + brewmastertrinkets and haloweenrings, and I was able to enter LFR. I'll probably just save my JP until next content patch and use it to buy some epics.

lvl90 req for ilvl458 on JP just seems a bit low. Imo it should be at least on par with heroic gear.
    for Heirloom Gear purchases

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    They really overlooked the heirloom JP prices. Justice Point gain has steadily been lowered since its implementation in 4.0 (?) but prices have remained the same.

I lost a full set of heirlooms a few weeks ago, and had to spend 14k to replace it. Thank the gods above I had characters with capped JP/honor

So far I haven't really found a good place for JP farming, 85 heroics doesn't award any for a level 90
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Deleted
    Yeh, JP could still be used in heirlooms and old vendor gear for transmogging... Strange that you get no JP instead zero VP from dailies etc. after weekly VP capping.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tybudd33 View Post
    Where do you go to make the Conversion? And what is the conversion ratio? I was going to do the level 85 heroics since your get 160 jp per run, but since everyone is leveling, and doing the low level MoP runs, the queue times are horrid.
    The Trade goods vendor in either Stormwind or Orgrimmar takes 375 Honor and gives you 250 Justice Points.

EDIT: I'm having to farm JP for gear as my rogue wasn't at the level cap for Cataclysm when MoP hit, so I had no JP reserves. Need 2200 for the chestpiece.
    Last edited by Firebert; 2012-11-02 at 03:34 AM.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tybudd33 View Post
    What is the most efficient way, just heroic boss kills?
    Set up a bot to farm honor and then convert it to justice would be prolly easiest.

Deleted
    Guess the fastest way is random heroics with a good group.

Id go for this one.

not true. I need leg slot armor. JP is the next step before from VP gear (im almost capped for the week after getting my trinket). I'm still in ilev430 and wont sacrifice my stats to get the 450 pvp gear, which actually means a dps drop if i equip them. I've found that the 450 pvp gear has roughly the same pve dps as the lv85 415 blues i proc from crafting. Maybe a tiny bit higher, but not worth the spirit of harmony to buy the pattern and mats to make it.