Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Wish I was sitting on 100 of thousands gold... I just spent my whole saving on Darkmoon trinket ^^ Only got like 25k left now... Hoping to get a nice epic or two at Sha tomorrow, that will give me alot of gold if I DE it, gotta love that Blood Spirits go for 9-12k on my server
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for T3 every day, just the head so far, and at minimum buy out Advantage of a medium pop server and a class that is less generally played, I guess.

Also bought a Drake of The North Wind, just cause it was cheap.

The Blastenhammer, 94k, 3rd day of mists

otherwise nothing
    I see Stupid people!

10+ Year Old Account
    I got nothing yet, but seen a few pieces of T3, some 90 patterns and pets.. a lot of pets. Oh! Also the rare stonedrake mount you get from Deepholm was up on it, once.

PvE bracers, PvP neck.

Too low on gold to screw with much else- I got both of those for nearly min bid.

Bought a Kitty for 5 gold(didn't even know they went this cheap)
    Bought a Weather Machine for 26,000g.

That's it. Put down 150k on some Heroic boots - they ended up going for 480k though. Well out of my reach. Another pair went for 150k when i didn't have the gold anymore. zz.

I have bid on two pieces of heroic gear and mimirons head only to be outbid. Currently have a bid on for the blue proto-drake.

If I ever saw them, I would buy Rocket Chicken, Dragon Kite, Riding Turtle, and X-51.

I wish Magic Rooster Egg were buyable.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the process of bidding on some Heroic Boots...
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

15+ Year Old Account
    So far nothing. Still waiting for something interesting to come up

nothing and i'll never buy something out of the rmah

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Appletini View Post
    If I ever saw them, I would buy Rocket Chicken, Dragon Kite, Riding Turtle, and X-51.

I wish Magic Rooster Egg were buyable.
    Rocket Chicken went for almost 90k on my server. I really didnt think it would go that high on a med pop server buy a tauren and human went at it.

oh and x-51 went for almost 60k
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grap View Post
    nothing and i'll never buy something out of the rmah
    Diablo forums ---> that way
    You can say people will buy gold to get stuff, but i know alot of people who have bought /bid on the BMAH but none of them brought the gold, gold is so easy to make it's silly

I'd get the Rocket Chicken pet because its hilarious. And the Rocket mounts. Thaaaats all I can think of. It'd be gold well spent because even though they're just cosmetic, they will never ever become obsolete like gear.

X-51 Nether Rocket X-Treme for 150,040 gold. It won't resell unfortunately and it's been priced at 151-250k but usually 170k.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Arcanite Reaper for 70k ye yeahhh. Then I switched chars xd
    Just mog the heirloom god damn.

Bought a 508 plate dps belt for 212.000g
    Was every last penny I had basically. Leading alliance guild and leading horde guild were fighting over it, butchering each other, and in return getting maimed by 102465235 guards.
    In the end I pushed the bid over 200k with like 1min left. Everyone stopped, both guilds whispered me if I had the bid, cause they were apparently satisfied letting it go as long as the rival guild didnt get it.
    This was like, 2nd week of the expansion, sure didn't mind that 100ilevel upgrade. Have since farmed all the gold back, and more, so doesn't really bother me.
    I even hear I can upgrade the ilevel a bit in 5.1!

Quote Originally Posted by teebo View Post
    Rocket Chicken went for almost 90k on my server. I really didnt think it would go that high on a med pop server buy a tauren and human went at it.

oh and x-51 went for almost 60k
    60K for the X-51 is a steal!

Nothing because 1. nothing has come up that struck my fancy. 2. I honestly do not think there is anything I would be willing to drop 100k on.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Invincible, when I checked the AH I noticed he was up to near 800k anyway so I just capped out the bid