dungeon levled to 87 now what?

read some of the peeps that aimed for realm first that they leveled to 87 through dungeons and then quested.

so i've done that (not to be first, just that i dont like questing), now im 87 and went to kun-lai summit because i need some motes and wanted to quest some .... i dont get no quests!

is it only through chains i get new quests in new areas in mop?
    do i have to start questing in the first area to get q's here?

how did u realm first guys do?

Deleted
    You get a quest in Valley to go to kun lai, can't remember where exactly but probably half hill

Isnt kun-lai for 88?
    I think you have to do vot4w or karasang to 88 first.

Quote Originally Posted by jn2002dk View Post
    You get a quest in Valley to go to kun lai, can't remember where exactly but probably half hill
    It should be right at the entrance to the Veiled Stair, there is a guy that sends you to meet the guy to take a boat through the cave to get to the small village and you start questing.

Quote Originally Posted by Copperbolt View Post
    Isnt kun-lai for 88?
    I think you have to do vot4w or karasang to 88 first.
    Valley of The Four Winds/Krasarang Wilds is 86-87
    Kun-lai is 87-88
    Townlong is 88-89
    Dread Wastes is 89-90

I think that is correct.
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tielknight View Post

Kun-lai is 87-88
    Townlong is 88-89
    Dread Wastes is 89-90

I think that is correct.
    If you want to get the most experience out of your quests, get to 90 asap, and not care about finishing zones. This is the way to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by tielknight View Post
    It should be right at the entrance to the Veiled Stair, there is a guy that sends you to meet the guy to take a boat through the cave to get to the small village and you start questing.

Kun-lai is 87-88
    Townlong is 88-89
    Dread Wastes is 89-90

I think that is correct.
    thank you!

but, the veiled star, is that where the BMAH is? i've been trying to find that place for ever but has not been sucessful .. how do i get there easiest?

Quote Originally Posted by smegdawg View Post
    If you want to get the most experience out of your quests, get to 90 asap, and not care about finishing zones. This is the way to do it.
    can i do that as 87, i mean are they doable for me? and do i need a pre quest to get into the zones?

thanks for your answers!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by roostah View Post
    thank you!

but, the veiled star, is that where the BMAH is? i've been trying to find that place for ever but has not been sucessful .. how do i get there easiest?

can i do that as 87, i mean are they doable for me? and do i need a pre quest to get into the zones?

thanks for your answers!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RORWIf52xk0
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

I did Kun-Lai to 88. And dungeons. But no pre-requisites other than the quest at the start of the stairs that gets you there.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by roostah View Post
    The a starting quests in the new zones become available when you level.

On Release day I leveled 85-86 using a little more then half of Jade Forest, then immediately went to Vof4W. Same with 87 and Kun-lai, 88 and Townlong, and 89, and Dreadwastes.

I just want to note... the reason people dungeon leveled to 87 on release was to avoid the mass of people questing slowing down their progress. They pushed to 87 in dungeons faster because questing was super slow with all those people around.

Just goto valley of the four winds..theres a flightmaster east of pools of purity and west of thunderfoot fields. to the left of him is a grommle or whatever they have that carries their stuff around. he'll give you a quest to go up the stairs..go up the stairs keep running. do those quests if you want, if not just talk to the guy at the boats and have a nice trip to kun-lai.

don't forget to bring a towel.

great input thanks again!

the video was exactly what i needed. dont know for how long i ran around looking for that place ... i guess the same time as i travelled around in kls, looking for a quest =)

additon. the reason for start questing again is that i need motes. as i understand the drop rate is higher with regular mobs than with instances. need my engie helmet!
    Last edited by roostah; 2012-11-01 at 06:22 PM.

is there a quest to get into towlong as well?

---------- Post added 2012-11-05 at 03:29 PM ----------

nah, just rode into it and the first camp gave me lots of q's =)