5.0.5 Herald of the Titans Gear List for Prot. Pally

I'm working on getting my paladin to level 90, but I'm going to take a pause at level 80 to get this Feat of Strength/Title. I'm level 50 right now, but it should only take two weeks max to hit 80. I understand that there are only certain places where you can get loot, and some places you can only get items such as weapons. Could someone tell me where I can get gear at and if it is full armor or just weapons. I'd really appreciate the help.

Deleted
    232 Weapon/Shield
    Everything else is 226.

I'll make a list later but I've just made one for another guy.

So I can get my weapons from ICC H 5 Mans and the achievement would still proc?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazbirt View Post
    So I can get my weapons from ICC H 5 Mans and the achievement would still proc?
    I know there used to be a bug with that, not sure if it's fixed now though.

ToC10 drops 232 weapon/shields though.

Quote Originally Posted by Helai View Post

Thank you for helping, I'll just be safe and get ToC 10 weapon/Shield.

Did the achieve just before mop hit, icc5 man gear was fine. Also, it is ridiculously easy, I healed it on my holy pally with no weapon and with just random gear crammed together. Took our group about 3-4 attempts

Whats the point on doing it at level 80 ? Just level all the way to 90 then solo shits to get gear and then do it, no ?

Deleted
    You can't get Herald of the titans at lvl 90...

Quote Originally Posted by Gazbirt View Post
    Thank you for helping, I'll just be safe and get ToC 10 weapon/Shield.
    ICC 5 man heroic weapons work fine. I did it without stepping into ToC.

Quote Originally Posted by Helai View Post

It's fixed, did it 5 months ago with the 232 axe off Pit.

Quote Originally Posted by Maynards View Post
    Whats the point on doing it at level 80 ? Just level all the way to 90 then solo shits to get gear and then do it, no ?
    You have no clue what Herald is, do you? Probably never even done the Algalon fight, seeing as it's impossible to solo unless you're a hunter due to his mechanics.

Deleted
    Would you like me to make the list now mate?

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodejjj View Post
    You have no clue what Herald is, do you? Probably never even done the Algalon fight, seeing as it's impossible to solo unless you're a hunter due to his mechanics.
    Yes I know what Herald is, yes I have done Algalon fight, yes I know it's impossible to solo, I ment to solo shits to get gear then get a group to do it, no I didn't know you needed to be 80 to do it, you don't need to be a dick about it sir.