Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    My Kaspersky also found malware in Curse Clients ads... and since all your base are belong to curse I guess this goes back to the same ad network.

yup, it is probably same ad network as I also got a warning about malware when I used the curse client yesterday.

I was so happy to see it yesterday. I hope you lost some people already
    [

This is why I'll will never unblock ads from Curse websites.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellendway View Post
    I was so happy to see it yesterday. I hope you lost some people already
    Shame on you Ellendway! Shame on you! You are sooo malicious... (pun intended).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleveneleven View Post
    you should be serving the ads internally not hosting the URLs...that way you can check that shit for malware...this is elementary shit...take control of your site by not letting others just drop shit whenever they want unchecked
    Elementary stuff? You have no idea how adserving works do you?

Or, you could just use a browser with actual security instead of jumping on the Google Bandwagon. I can not remember the last time I saw an ad on most sites.

Deleted
    Just to add, besides freaking out on mmo champ my AV also went nuts when the curse client started so i;m going to assume that program got served the same infected ads.

There's ads on the internet? Glad I don't see them! EVIL EVIL EVIL things.

What's this, third-party ad providers serving malware - colour me surprised.

MMO really good marketing !

goo.gl/S6OGm

This site is not currently listed as suspicious.
    Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the past 90 days...

Of the 1069 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 39 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-11-02, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2012-11-01.

Malicious software includes 5 exploit(s), 1 trojan(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 4 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 5 domain(s), including lyric[dot]lflink[dot]com/, intkar[dot]info/, greygoo[dot]net/.

1 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including lyric[dot]lflink[dot]com/.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laughtrey View Post
    If anything this would be a good advertisement for Adblock.
    I use Adblock with Firefox and still saw the warning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    QFT. Besides, it's quite annoying to have half the Internet as an advertising platform. All that blinking, and flashing is retarded.
    Well, it's either advertisements or you pay a recurring fee to view/have stuff. Nothing's free.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn