Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    mine was mario 3 the one with the raccon hat still my favorite game too lol

Either a donkey kong game or a Kirby (I think that is what that pink ghost was called) game on the gameboy

1st was definately Mario 2nd was either Dragon Spirit or Rushn'Attack cant remember. All NES games. I also remember being like 4 or so getting really far on Donkey Kong at an old laundry mat down the road from my house when my parents took me with them. I feel pretty old when I see people saying a Pokemon game was their first game to beat lol. By the time Pokemon Red/Blu came out I had already beat multiple FF games, Zelda, ElderScrolls:Arena and all kinds of other games in between lol.
    CPU:i5 4670k@4.3Ghz GPU:Gigabyte GTX760 WF3 Mobo:Asrock Z87E-ITX RAM:8Gb GSkill Ares@1600MhzCase:Atomic Orange Bit Fenix Prodigy Cooling: Corsair H100i HDD:1Tb WD Cav Black SSD: Samsung 830 128Gb PSU:Seasonic M2II620 KB:Razer Black Widow Mouse:Razer Naga 2014

Deleted
    was one of SMW or link to the past

---------- Post added 2012-11-02 at 06:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Either a donkey kong game or a Kirby (I think that is what that pink ghost was called) game on the gameboy
    yeh ok act like you don't remember his name *wink*

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine was Metroid II: Return of Samus for the gameboy.

I never knew that you could kill the Metroid Queen with morph ball + bombs so i hardcore missile spammed that mouth dead, such a damn rush when I finally killed it.

Went back not too long ago and killed her without the Varia Suit, never spammed B so fast in my life.
    Last edited by Lothaeryn; 2012-11-02 at 06:53 PM.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

10+ Year Old Account

Very 1st video game I played and beat. I think I was around 7 or 8.

Either Megaman 2 or Doom. Not sure O.o
    Bleh

10+ Year Old Account
    I played so many games when I was young I wouldn't be able to tell you for sure even if I tried. The first game I can remember beating would have to be the original Need For Speed: Most Wanted though.

I was a casual through 1989-2000. Never finished any game, then year 2000 made me a hardcore pro player from the mists of babylon. And, the first game ever I did beat was...

HIDDEN AND DANGEROUS. I was 10-11 at that time. At that point I probably had played hundreds of other games but never ever beat one. And it wasnt because I tried to beat them, it was more like, no I dont give a fuck about your hostage, Im gonna shoot that bitch anyway.

Either Contra or Mike Tyson's Punch Out on NES. Those are the first two I can think of.

I don't remember it, but according to my parents, I played an NES holding the controller upside down as a kid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    First video game I beat, ie getting end credits. Dragons Lair, Although I made it to the end of Zaxxon, only it starts over when you beat it, like so many other 80's arcade machines.

Umm. I can't recall the name of it. It was for the original nintendo. You played as a dragon and it was a vertical scroller. You got power ups that would give your dragon two heads or would turn him white and invincible.

What a great game...I would play that for days and days.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

it was probably a SNES game cause NES games were near impossible, but i am proud to say i beat Contra without the konami code

Probably Hercules for the Playstation 1, either that or Pokémon Red. Maybe Wario Land 2. if you count any of the 5 normal endings as having beaten the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Umm. I can't recall the name of it. It was for the original nintendo. You played as a dragon and it was a vertical scroller. You got power ups that would give your dragon two heads or would turn him white and invincible.

What a great game...I would play that for days and days.
    Pretty sure that's Dragon Spirit.
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2012-11-02 at 10:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Adventure, for the Atari 2600.

I'd have to say Bionic Commando for the NES, back in like '89 ish.

On second thought, Equinox could've been the first game I completed, anyone remember it? I remember it being damn difficult!

Star wars 64 when i was about 6. My brothers left it on and went to eat so i started playing it and beat it.

Mario on the NES. Fun times

Deleted
    Doom II for me