Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

wc2 orcs and humans iirc

Deleted
    Donkey Kong Country

Its been too long to remember .

classic zelda. both the main game and the mixed up dungeons game after you beat it the first time.

Donkey Kong Jr. on the NES. Took about 10 minutes or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Umm. I can't recall the name of it. It was for the original nintendo. You played as a dragon and it was a vertical scroller. You got power ups that would give your dragon two heads or would turn him white and invincible.

What a great game...I would play that for days and days.
    That would be dragon spirit if its the same one Im thinking of look it up it was one of the first few I beat as well.
    CPU:i5 4670k@4.3Ghz GPU:Gigabyte GTX760 WF3 Mobo:Asrock Z87E-ITX RAM:8Gb GSkill Ares@1600MhzCase:Atomic Orange Bit Fenix Prodigy Cooling: Corsair H100i HDD:1Tb WD Cav Black SSD: Samsung 830 128Gb PSU:Seasonic M2II620 KB:Razer Black Widow Mouse:Razer Naga 2014

I think it was a game with my dad where he hides behind his hands and he just disappears.. he just freakin disappears! but one day i caught onto his magic and I saw found him before he came out of hiding!! .... but video? idk.. maybe putt putt the little purple car. for computer. but for gameboy.. i played zelda dx.. never beat it for like 7 years (its hard when you are 6... but i beat pokemon red first!

Depends on how you define 'beat'.

If you define it as beating the levels before they begin to repeat, then Donkey Kong on the Coleco would be my first. If you classify it as beating and having a definitive end, then Super Mario Bros would be the 1st game I truly beat. And yes, the first time I cleared 8-4 was using the warp zones in 1-2 & 4-2.

Pokemon Red.

Oddly enough it's also the only time I ever leveled a pokemon to 100.

My charmander, good times.

Must have been Super Mario World on my SNES. It was my first game on my first console...

Zelda: Ocarina of Time or Pokemon Yellow.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Deleted
    Pokemon, it was for the game boy advance and was in a blue package with the 3rd evolution of squirtle on it. Pretty hard game to beat IMO, considering I was 7 and all

Umm. I can't recall the name of it. It was for the original nintendo. You played as a dragon and it was a vertical scroller. You got power ups that would give your dragon two heads or would turn him white and invincible.

Definitely Dragon Spirit. One of the best games ever IMO. I spent an insane amount of time playing this game as a kid. Game was released in 1987.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Easy - Zelda: A link to the past if I remember correctly

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably Streets of Rage 2 on the MegaDrive. Loved that game to bits and would spend hours playing it with family and friends

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.

Panzer Dragoon?

"What was the 1st game you ever beat?"

That's a weird question because most Atari 2600 games didn't have an ending. They just went on forever.....

Gotta chime in with the rest of the old guys.

Oregon Trail. On the Apple IIe. In the school computer lab. Remember computer labs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of the first games I remember playing, you couldn't beat. Video games used to go on forever. The way the game-maker got you to stop playing was by speeding up the game each level until it was technically impossible to "win" -- like Pitfall, Q-Bert, PacMan, Galaga, etc. As far as I can recall, the first games I actually beat were probably something like King's Quest on the PC in the early 80's or a game on the NES like Gyromite, Kid Icarus, Metroid or Super Mario Brothers.

I remember beating Ikari Warriors. However, beating that game just meant that you got to the end, killed the guy sitting at a desk and then nothing. The game just sat there until you hit Reset...