Resto druid in need of help on Elegon 10

Sorry if this has been posted before, but I'm struggling with the final phase of Elegon 10 normal.

My Armory.

Sorry I don't have logs, but our guild is looking to set those up.

Basically its me and a holy paladin 2 healing. It seems like we do just fine until the last phase then everything goes to shit. We've been consistently getting 9-10 stacks every time. It's just feels like there is too much damage to heal. Even if I go into the last phase with 50% mana I go oom within 15-25 seconds trying to heal up everyone. I feel like I just don't have anything that can keep up with the incoming raid damage outside of tranquility.

If anyone has any advice on how they deal with this as a resto druid, I would be most grateful. Right now I'm just spamming Wild Growth and Swiftmend on cooldown and blanketing the raid in rejuvs. Everyone is still dying and I'm going oom incredibly fast. Also I'm not really interested in rolling the fotm monk healing class. I know they are better right now, but I really like my druid.

Deleted
    You´re in PvP-gear atm so I can't really see your raiding gear, but here are some thoughts;

1. Swap "Glyph of Stampeding Roar" for "Glyph of Wild Growth".
    2. Instead of "Incarnation", spec into "Soul of the Forest".
    3. Tell people to stack so your Swiftmend can reach out and heal all of the additional three targets.
    4. Make sure to always use Wild Growth after you Swiftmend (since specced into Soul of the Forest), it is a great asset and should always be on cd.
    5. Use your Tranquility wisely so it's available when final phase begins, and lay down a Swiftmend before you channel Tranquility.
    5. Don't spam "Rejuvenation", it's a mana-eating-monster if you don't have 2pt14, use Swiftmend + Wild Growth instead.

Good luck!

Deleted
    I assume that the spec you have on armory atm is your pvp spec? If not, take Feline Swiftness instead. I prefer Incarnation over Soul of the Forest. The first phases doesn't have consistent enough AoE damage for me to prefer it, and it's very predictable damage.

We have our ranged stack up for AoE heals in phase 1 and in the burn phase. Once transitioning to the burn phase I didn't use to find time on our earlier kills to plant mushrooms there, but you can plant them prepull and whenever there's little to no damage to heal. I know many people are hating on mushrooms, I have complained about them aswell, but it is not a bad burst heal after the protector explodes. You just have to find the right time to plant them while still keeping up your other more important priorities.

The way I'm using my cooldowns is Tranquility on the 2nd Protector's Total Annihilation and tree form during Energy charges. We split our raid so each healer is responsible for the 5 people killing charges on either left or right. I keep Lifebloom up, WG and Swiftmend on cd and Rejuv moderately during that phase. If tree form is up (don't use it right at the first wave) I blanket with Lifeblooms. Keep Barkskin on cd as much as you can aswell. The damage is very predictable, as long as you can keep up without spending too much mana before the burn phase it is fine.

For the final burn phase, remember and take advantage of cd's such as Nature's vigil, Vampiric embrace, Ancestral guidance. They are very good for Elegon because the healing they do scales with the damage they do, and since he should have a huge damage taken debuff you can hold off your own Tranquility. If you have any other druids/dps shamans/shadow priests in your raid, plan those cd's out so they don't all overlap eachother. If you're using a Focus pot, the best time I've found to use one is right when the pillars spawn.

I hope any of this was useful. I'm a bit tired so maybe I missed something. These are my last logs of Elegon if you're interested, by no means amazing logs but just in case it may give you some information.
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/2...e=9405#Elveren

Quote Originally Posted by Defang View Post
    Basically its me and a holy paladin 2 healing. It seems like we do just fine until the last phase then everything goes to shit. We've been consistently getting 9-10 stacks every time. It's just feels like there is too much damage to heal. Even if I go into the last phase with 50% mana I go oom within 15-25 seconds trying to heal up everyone. I feel like I just don't have anything that can keep up with the incoming raid damage outside of tranquility.
    The last phase is a burn phase, even for the healers. You should enter this phase with close to 100% mana - it's possible if execution is correct. User innervate often, get mana hymn from priest. In P1+2 get some help with the explosions - healing tide from shaman, VE from priest are great. Let the priest do the dispelling with Mass Dispel. Use your efficient spells, only tanks are in danger of dying.

If you enter the last phase with enough mana, it's perfectly doable. Use raid CDs to stabilize after phase transition, then spam the hell out of you. SM and WG on CD (together with SotF, or use Incarnation in that phase), rejuv the whole group, keep the tank up. Always SM the range camp for max Efflo. Tell people to reset stacks ASAP, especially ranged should never get 6+ stacks. Let the tanks do constant switching as soon as they reset their stacks. Use all raid CDs, tell everyone to use HS and personal CDs. With 10 stacks on the boss, you will get him down.
    According to World of Logs, I have a sustained 190k HPS during the last phase. Just use everything you've got. The phase shouldn't last much longer than Bloodlust, so you've got that all the time.

Your gear looks good (except for that crap legs enchant), spec too (SotF or Incarnation is personal preferrence) but I prefer movement speed, glyphs could be better.
    Last edited by Thalur; 2012-11-02 at 10:08 AM.

We just downed Elegon 10-man on Tuesday. My spec and gear is very similar to yours. For the last phase you want to be the first person to get to the middle where everyone will stack on you, I would use stamp roar to get you there quickly. Once in the middle wait 5 seconds for the first wave of damage and tranq instantly. Remember not to tranq to soon or too late you want to use just as you notice the raid starting to take damage. After tranq quickly drop a efflor and WG and follow with popping tree form. You are going to want to use WG on CD and put a life bloom/rejev on as many ppl as possible, you should be able to keep the raid alive with instant regrowth's after that. If you feel that you need another CD you can always spec in Natures Vigil but it is not necessary. Always remember to use iron bark on the tank and barkskin on your self, this will save you mana. If you have a monk in the group you can symb to get an additional defensive cd.

I also noticed you are specced in alchemy, make sure to use alchemy rejuv which will provide health AND mana. Do not forget to heal the other healer as well and help keep him alive, if one healer dies it is almost a instant wipe.

Remind people to clear stacks if you are not stacking for the burn phase. We killed it very close to the enrage timer and managed to healed the damage. You should be good at rotating your cooldowns. Don't be scared to burn your mana, it is a burn phase after all. You can actually blanket rejuv your raid(if you can do it really fast). It will help the raid A LOT and you will probably manage to keep everyone up until that rejuv falls off. I am not even mentioning swiftmend and wild growth, you should always use them on cd in a burn phase.