Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

that's it, im done being nice

multiple times when leveling my tank, something has dropped that was technically an upgrade for me even tho it wasnt for tanks, if another class was in the party that it was for, and was an upgrade, i would pass.

sadly, this courtesy is never done for me.

so im sorry anyone who isnt an ass, im tired of being nice, screw it, im needing everything, dont give a crap.

Welcome to the decision we've all had to make.

So, basically you chose to become part of the problem.

Nice....

Same here, being nice gets you nowhere with this community.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yjmark View Post

Nice....
    I've tried and tried not to. But yeah i'll become part of it also since being nice never did anything for me.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

I just personally never interact with people I play with (even less so when leveling an alt) and look the other way if someone needs on a leveling blue I might've needed for a level or two.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Welcome to the impersonal world of LFG. No different than LFR when a lockbox drops and you have the option to roll need on it...does anyone Need a Lockbox? No. Does the person that rolls greed ever win? No...because some loser rolled need because he could.

Nice....
    Pretty much this.

Dont be a part of the problem. As a healer if someone ninja needs what i need for my main spec, and its there offspec and i have prewarned them i need the item, i will refuse to heal them and let them die on trash multiple times.

As a druid tank I find this fascinating. I have to share loot with rogues and now monks...which apparently the LFD matchmaker seems to think that druid tanks should have rogues and monks in all of their dungeon runs. I can't claim that the gear is "mine" as the tank because there is no difference between my gear and theirs. Suck it up. I just need on everything with agility and pray.

Quote Originally Posted by slozon View Post
    I've tried and tried not to. But yeah i'll become part of it also since being nice never did anything for me.
    You are a poster child for hypocrisy. Grats. Becoming what you complain about is not the right thing to do.

Deleted
    I see, another warlock needed on a tank trinket for pvp.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are a poster child for hypocrisy. Grats. Becoming what you complain about is not the right thing to do.

Want to find somewhere I have complained about it?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    "I'll be a dick to other people. That'll teach that guy who was a dick to me!"

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Deleted
    And this is why, when I played, I preferred to run with guildies or people in my friends list.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Where does being nice get me? It sure isn't leaving me with a good feeling.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So you're going to become what you've always hated, Well now... so much for that.

Need what you need or don't. It's not a matter of nice, especially while leveling. You'll have that gear for maybe a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    This. The guy you rip off in the future won't be the guy who was a dick to you, it'll probably be a guy who is right where you are now, trying to be nice to others.

Suck it up, don't be a dork just because someone was a dork to you.

I'm always nice, but when it comes to gear in heroics... Even tho I'm a "hard core" raider in a good guild, I need on anything that lets me need. Most the time I get what I want and so do the other people (this meaning I play it like LFR used to be, I trade loot to someone that may need it at the end of the run if I get my carp, they get theirs.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orderschvank View Post
    multiple times when leveling my tank, something has dropped that was technically an upgrade for me even tho it wasnt for tanks, if another class was in the party that it was for, and was an upgrade, i would pass.

sadly, this courtesy is never done for me.

so im sorry anyone who isnt an ass, im tired of being nice, screw it, im needing everything, dont give a crap.
    That's nice but there is one flaw in your logic. Basically you aren't being a douche back towards the people who have been douches to you, but to other people who maybe never intended to be douches.