Blade Lord Tay'ak haggard cone

How exactly does the cone work?

Does it appear in front of the boss? On the direction the affected player is facing? On the back of the affected player? I just can't figure it out and we've been wiping some because some guildies are unable to stack exactly on top of the affected player.

About one second before Unseen Strike goes off, a faint outline of the boss will appear behind wherever the target is currently facing (like a Rogue backstabbing). The best way to predict where Unseen Strike will go off is for someone to run in a straight line to the stack point and then not change their facing. This will ensure that you know where the cone is coming from so you can be in the right place.
    Last edited by Totaltotemic; 2012-11-01 at 08:16 PM.

That did not make any sense for me bro, sorry.

Who exactly is suppose to run to the stacking point? Anyone? What difference would that make? And when would such person run to this position?

Quote Originally Posted by Aowen View Post
    That did not make any sense for me bro, sorry.

Who exactly is suppose to run to the stacking point? Anyone? What difference would that make? And when would such person run to this position?
    the stacking point is the whoever hes doing the strike on, he can run to either a spot you guys made to meet at, or run to that said person.
    and only during unseen strike, for obvious reasons

Obviously whoever the strike is targeted on. I could have probably worded it better, but it's really not rocket science.

We just have the targetted person run to the tank (who is marked) and everyone else also stacks right on that tank too a couple of yards away from the faint outline of the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio View Post
    We just have the targetted person run to the tank (who is marked) and everyone else also stacks right on that tank too a couple of yards away from the faint outline of the boss.
    It is better to stack directly on the marked person. He does not always cast it in the direction of the marked person and if stand a few yards back you can actually miss the cleave entirely.

http://enigma-nagrand.com/Unseen.png

Did it ever happen to anyone for the cone of the animation to apear in 1 direction and the throwback (and the real damage cone) to happen in a different direction?
    Some of our raiders complained about this and I think I also see it in this movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oHht...ailpage#t=428s

The earth cone seems to me it goes away from the cameraman's PoV, while everyone is thrown towards the entrance.