Deleted

Need suggestion for enchanting mats

So I have a ton of Spirit Dust and also Essences from disenchanting. Im not quite sure how to make the most gold out of them. I have yet to get a top enchanting receipy from rep grinds. Should I wait weeks to get receipy or flog the mats now on AH, or maybe another suggestion?

Appreciate any wisdom.

I dunno how your server is but on mine, enchant mats are no selling worth anything right now. So in my humble opinion either keep them, or market your skill in trade and enchant stuff for people who will probably tip you more than the ah could get you. Or make the best enchants u have and sell them on the ah. Good luck and have fun

10+ Year Old Account
    Use the "trade up" technique. Turn 5 dust into an essence. 5 essence into a shard. 5 shards into a crystal. Sell the crystal and profit! (However, you might want to check prices, as in order to make one crystal from scratch, you need 625 dust to make one crystal. (And crystals have a one day cd.)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the kins man View Post
    Use the "trade up" technique. Turn 5 dust into an essence. 5 essence into a shard. 5 shards into a crystal. Sell the crystal and profit! (However, you might want to check prices, as in order to make one crystal from scratch, you need 625 dust to make one crystal. (And crystals have a one day cd.)
    Close, but you're off by about 500 dust... or one x5 step

1 Sha Crystal = 125 dust

Quote Originally Posted by the kins man View Post
    1 crystal = 5 shards = 25 essences = 125 dust