Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Golden Locus Dailies....

I have talked on vent with my guild master and a few others, searched and searched online and I cant find the answer to my issue...

I can't find any quest to open the chain to do the dailies, I have been to every and I mean every marked place on the map in the zone!...The only quest I see are not to open the chain that I can tell, in fact only 3 of the 5-8 quest I did manage to find "at shrine of the 2 moons" where in the zone! 1 of which lead me to "the golden pagoda" but it dead end'ed when I turned it in, seamed like and "introduce yourself" kind of quest....things I remember doing was doing the trail at the "white tiger temple" and then it took me to the gate, and the gate opened, I remember doing a quest that took me in that center circle in front of the palace and when I turned that in 2 hostels appeared and I fought them!...I also did a quest that I don't remember where I got, think it was also at the shine of 2 moons but it had me get on that dragon and fly too the 2nd story of the palace, but all I saw up there was an archaeology dig daily...IM SO LOST GUYS!!! I have spend a good 2 hours running around that place, and I cant find the chain...I even went back to the temple of the white tiger, and only quest there was for the scenario...any help would be great, I am frustrated as all get out lol

10+ Year Old Account
    The Golden Pagoda quest tells you to go talk to reps in town and at a fountain. Once you have done that you open the questlines up. Go check for word balloons.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

You also have to be 90 to get them. That might be your problem.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ive been in shine of 2 moons more than once today, I picked up all the quest...there was like maybe 5-8 or so...but when I open my log I only see 2 that are even in the zone...and they are things like "get revered with golden locus, and the other 1 was a scenario I think"...and I didn't see any word ballons!

---------- Post added 2012-11-01 at 10:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kenshinag View Post
    You also have to be 90 to get them. That might be your problem.
    I am 90...

Were you summoned to vale? Or did you do the opening quest? I think it starts at the temple of the white tiger in kun lai, sends you to the gate then you do the entry to access dailies.

You also have to do the quest chain to get them, there is like 6 quest i think you have to do before they unlock

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Athorha View Post
    Were you summoned to vale? Or did you do the opening quest? I think it starts at the temple of the white tiger in kun lai, sends you to the gate then you do the entry to access dailies.
    If you read my post I did the trail at the temple of the white tiger, and I mentioned the gate is opened...

Haha, Golden Locus Dailies...

It's funny, cause they're annoying like the plague!
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    My Gmaster is stumped as well, he said lorewalker should of walked me through some stuff...but I dont remember that, its been awhile though...I just recently found out only justice gear got rep removed, and not valor...only reason I am trying to figure this out, otherwise I wouldn't bother...dailies are a pain in the ass!

Stood in the Fire TheReptorGekko's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    yuo need pandrin flying too

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jmmathe1988 View Post
    Ive been in shine of 2 moons more than once today, I picked up all the quest...there was like maybe 5-8 or so...but when I open my log I only see 2 that are even in the zone...and they are things like "get revered with golden locus, and the other 1 was a scenario I think"...and I didn't see any word ballons!

---------- Post added 2012-11-01 at 10:48 PM ----------

I am 90...
    if you are getting those quests then you are in the city...
    the dailies are picked up at the pagoda near center of the zone.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

check the center for quests. should a few there.
    at lvl 90 and doing the pre quests (aka talking with peeps) 3 quests or so should be there.

try the quest, a witness to history.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Christan View Post
    if you are getting those quests then you are in the city...
    the dailies are picked up at the pagoda near center of the zone.
    Ive been to EVERY marked place on the map, ive wondered around for almost 2 hours...only ! I am seeing around are in shrine of 2 moons, nowhere else!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ive been to EVERY marked place on the map, ive wondered around for almost 2 hours...only ! I am seeing around are in shrine of 2 moons, nowhere else!!!
    have you been able to do the dailies before?
    and if so, was it after the daily reset last night?

silly question i know, just excluding possibilities.

get a guildy to try and share them with you? say completed or ineligible?

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    There is a post in the news section on this forum with all the quests you need to do to unlock the dailies. Maybe it helps?

Sorry, I can't post any links but this is the title of the thread:
    Thread: Darkmoon Ox Trinket Hotfix, Mogu'shan Vaults Openings, Blue Posts, Minecraft: WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    or, not sure if it works this way, if you had done dailies a previous day, and never did the second city (lake or sw town) then might not be able to pick up the new set?
    have a quest in your log at all?
    and are any npc's at all in the pagoda?

if so their names?

did you try having a guildy share quests?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Christan View Post
    or, not sure if it works this way, if you had done dailies a previous day, and never did the second city (lake or sw town) then might not be able to pick up the new set?
    have a quest in your log at all?
    and are any npc's at all in the pagoda?

if so their names?

did you try having a guildy share quests?

I have not done any dailies, I hate them....only recently learned that valor still has a rep requirement. When I hit 90 I jumped right into a pvp grind, now that I have everything off honor I am working on pve set...there are a few at pagoda, down below is what I see besides defenders

Zhi The harmonious
    Leven Dawnblade
    Sun Tenderheart
    Rook Stonetoe
    Chi Windwalker
    Kyo "tiger pet"

Deleted
    If you read my post I did the trail at the temple of the white tiger, and I mentioned the gate is opened...
    maybe you could be a little less snarky at people trying to help you?