Page 1 of 2
LastLast

if you could have one of these powers

Would you pick the power to eat and never put on weight or the power to drink and never get drunk and hungover.

?
    Last edited by jimmy valmer; 2012-11-02 at 12:32 AM.

Deleted
    First one SO much.

I am overweight, so hehe.

I WANT to get drunk, it is one of the reasons I drink too....

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    uh not really a hard choice here since the point to drinking is kinda to get drunk. I would go with the eating one.

nether i dont drink enough to get drunk & i alrdy eat ALOT and barley even gain any noticeable weight!

Eating hands down

i want to be immortal, that way i can pretend im nathan from misfits and die all the time
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i want to be immortal, that way i can pretend im nathan from misfits and die all the time
    Oh god I watched that series once with a friend.

It was genius, but I watched it 2 years ago or more I think.

Deleted
    Second option should be changed to drink and never get hungover since most of us drink to get drunk (most of the time).

10+ Year Old Account
    First one by far, since I don't drink anyways.

I'm already immune to hangovers (thanks for the genes, dad!) so instead of a "power" option 2 would be "suck all the joy out of it".

So eat and not get fat, by far.

I'll take the endless eating without weight gain. I'd be staying underweight forever, but at least I wouldn't become overweight.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    eating i guess? i dont really see the point of not being able to get drunk despite how much alcohol you consume other than possibly winning some bets by saying "hey i can chug this whole fifth of rum and not get drunk"

that being said, its fairly easy to drink and not get hangovers, if youre smart about it. generally after a long night of drinking if i know im going to possibly wake up with a hangover ill eat a couple slices of bread and drink lots of water. typically if i remember to do this ill wake up feeling right as rain.

10+ Year Old Account
    First one, easily. I've tried the devil's sauce and it just wasn't for me. I honestly don't get why people are so into alcohol; it tastes like paint thinner to me. Whatever, to each his own. I'd love the ability to eat simply because I was bored and not pay for it.

As a bodybuilder, no to the first one. As for the second one, I like to get hangovers, because if I got drunk enough to get one. Then it must of been one hell of a party.

SO, none of the powers.

---------- Post added 2012-11-02 at 02:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dokilar View Post
    eating i guess? i dont really see the point of not being able to get drunk despite how much alcohol you consume other than possibly winning some bets by saying "hey i can chug this whole fifth of rum and not get drunk"

that being said, its fairly easy to drink and not get hangovers, if youre smart about it. generally after a long night of drinking if i know im going to possibly wake up with a hangover ill eat a couple slices of bread and drink lots of water. typically if i remember to do this ill wake up feeling right as rain.
    Water is a good choice, but bread is a joke. The alcohol has glucose due to the carbs in it. If anything, the glucose causes you to produce too much insulin and your body just stores it for later. It's slows down your metabolism if anything, causing more liver damage, because the liver won't be as active.

If anything eat heavy BEFORE YOU DRINK. Not after.

Neither. I already have a high metabolism, and don't get hung over after becoming completely shit faced. It's not to say I might not pass out, I just don't get the headaches or vomit like a lot of people do the next day. I only ever vomited once from drinking.
    Last edited by muto; 2012-11-02 at 09:16 AM.

Deleted
    I'm underweight, so the first option seems like an illogical choice for me. :P

First one. I don't care about getting drunk.

Deleted
    Why the hell would I drunk and never want to get drunk? Thats kind of the point to alcohol.

Deleted
    First one, of course. So obvious for me.
    I don't drink alcohol anyway.

First one, definitely.

Unless that caused me to starve. Another name for the first superpower is "tapeworms"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.