Poll: What power would you take

Thread: Ability choice

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Ability choice

Choose your power from this selection!

I am not sure between Green pill or Yellow pill, both insanely useful.
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2012-11-02 at 12:37 AM.

Pink Pill by several miles...

Yellow pill doesnt really do anything for me. Green pill would be nice but pink pill lets you shift into a bird of prey or something so theres that. Blue pill is not interesting to me especially not with that side effect. Orange pill is just silly. Red is silly as well. Grey pill seems like the plot from some horror movie and the black pill could be useful but less fun than the pink pill.

pink pill shapeshift into a machine that makes pills that give me better powers, aka telekinetic powers equal to jean-grey (un restricted) and starkiller (force unleashed) combined, as well as regeneration factor of wolverine and claire bennett combined , and then a t-rex the rest of the time

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Pink Pill by several miles...

Yellow pill doesnt really do anything for me. Green pill would be nice but pink pill lets you shift into a bird of prey or something so theres that. Blue pill is not interesting to me especially not with that side effect. Orange pill is just silly. Red is silly as well. Grey pill seems like the plot from some horror movie and the black pill could be useful but less fun than the pink pill.
    That's the point, some people like to smoke that stuff. (Orange pill) Red pill is pretty useful too, but then your smartphone would have less use. Grey is....I don't know....weird, but useful for some people...

Yes, you might shapeshift into a bird of prey, but you might have other animals bugging you. :/

On the other hand people would freak if you would ever be seen flying with Green.

I guess if I was going to die soon anyway, I would choose Blue. :P
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2012-11-02 at 12:49 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That list needs "Rainbow pill: applies random pill"

Deleted
    Yellow pill would be insanely usefull for me.

Gray. Skelington always wanted a cult.

The grey pill seems the most useful.

Deleted
    I'd go with the pink pill. Being able to transform into what I wanted is cool!

Pink pill, because shapeshifting is awesome.

I wouldn't want the grey because I would know the person only loved me because I made them and that takes the whole point out of it. All the others are meh.

I'm torn between green and black, but red would have to be my least favorite, my mind might catch a virus
    Proud member of the zero infraction club (lets see how long this can last =)

Deleted
    Pink, into something that creates more pills.

Otherwise Black.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pink, gray or yellow.

It shall be amusing!

It was a tough choice between the pink and green pills, but I ultimately decided on the green one, because being able to fly as a human would be awesome. The red pill would also be incredibly useful if you were struggling on an exam or needed to look something up, like if you're out in nature and not sure if a certain plant is edible or such.
    Last edited by muto; 2012-11-02 at 04:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure what "publically causes alot of hassle" means, so I'd take the black pill, win the lottery, and not care about "public hassle"

I'd say pink because I sort of wanted yellow, but if I transformed into a penny I could find things out anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Choose your power from this selection!

I am not sure between Green pill or Yellow pill, both insanely useful.
    I'd take the black pill and find out the winning lottery numbers for the next 5 years. Then I could afford to also buy all the other pills and to become Batman.

Orange seems incredibly useless.

People are criminally underestimating the red pill. A bank of infinite knowledge accessible only by thought is extremely powerful, but it would have to depend on the interfacing. If it's just a matter browsing the web in your head, that'd just be silly. But if I could instantly (or near instantly) acquire all knowledge of any given subject at will, then I'd choose red by miles.

Alternately, I'd go with Black.

Additionally, for me, even though it's a bit off topic, would be to implant a thought into a person's mind. The power of suggestion, per se. It could be something simple, like an urge to do some silly, trivial task, or something dramatic, like making them think they were on fire. Not direct mind control, though. That would be boring.
    Last edited by Veyne; 2012-11-02 at 05:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.