View Poll Results: New faction?

Voters
244. This poll is closed
  • I would like a new Faction, and i like your idea about Old Horde.

20 8.20%
  • I would like a new Faction, but i dont like your idea.

52 21.31%
  • Your idea is great but cannot be implemented!

39 15.98%
  • I dont want a new faction.

133 54.51%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenaris View Post
    Erm, you do realize that the Undead (in other words the Forsaken who are the playable faction in WoW) hate Garrosh as well? If Garrosh were to create a faction of his own, he'd rather have Gnomes in it than Undeads (and he wouldn't have Gnomes...). He also dislikes Trolls. So I don't see a Troll faction joining him.

So no, if this were to happen, neither Trolls nor Undeads will be joining him. It would mostly be made up of Orcs and maybe Ogres.
    Scourge Undead led by Ner'zhul through his slave Fordragon!
    And amani trolls who now hate the Horde could join in, not darkspear clan!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I want a return of the Troll Empires. Only people to rule both continent of Azeroth, and some say what Night Elfs descended from. Just saying Trolls.

Edit: Kick out the cows (they should have been the first neutral race but mmk), can keep goblins, and maybe a faction of orcs (maybe the Warsong Clan), also maybe a faction of NE join them because yeah shared ancestor.
    Last edited by Todgruppe; 2012-11-02 at 07:19 PM.
    "Oh, wretched ephemeral race, children of chance and misery, why do you compel me to tell you what it would be more expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach; not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is --- to die soon." Silenus

Quote Originally Posted by keksplace View Post
    Nerzhul would never get influenced by such stupid brute, he would be the one ordering Garrosh if anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    His point isn't that others wouldn't willingly work with Garrosh, it's that Garrosh is basically an Orc Supremacist. He wouldn't see any of those as fit to stand beside orcs.
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus

Edit: nvm, read that wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Nerzhul would never get influenced by such stupid brute, he would be the one ordering Garrosh if anything.
    Why is Garrosh a stupid Brute?
    He led the Horde main force in the ICC and Northrend and succeded.
    He made sure Dragonmaw joins the Horde.

He is a a hotheaded warrior indeed but he backs it up.

I dont get whats with with peace hippies, comon this is WARcraft!
    Reroll and get some flours for Jaina then.

---------- Post added 2012-11-02 at 07:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Urti View Post
    His point isn't that others wouldn't willingly work with Garrosh, it's that Garrosh is basically an Orc Supremacist. He wouldn't see any of those as fit to stand beside orcs.
    YEah but maybe after Horde betrays him (its how he will see for sure) he then might rethink abotu the worthyness of his allies (for example he for sure appreciates a powerfull ally Like Ner'zhul or Gul'dan...)

I new faction could have worked say, a few years into WoW, but the game has been out too long to have a new faction. People are much too used to what we have and while change is good, that wouldn't be a good change. Everyone whines about this game more than ever before, imagine the outrage if they did that? lol. Even if they did how popular would it be? Probably not very. Everyone is nice and comfortable in their respective factions.

---------- Post added 2012-11-02 at 07:23 PM ----------

YEah but maybe after Horde betrays him (its how he will see for sure) he then might rethink abotu the worthyness of his allies (for example he for sure appreciates a powerfull ally Like Ner'zhul or Gul'dan...)
    the main problem with the majority of garrosh supporters is that you are all evil. you want bloodlust and unbridled war but you dont want the one thing the horde has always stood by both before and after demonic corruption that they lost during that time. and thats honor.

you are all like little kids looking up to heroes of yester year but know nothing of their misdeeds.

you want all the glory with none of the shame you want to be monsters without the blood.

im sorry but you're playing the wrong game.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    the main problem with the majority of garrosh supporters is that you are all evil. you want bloodlust and unbridled war but you dont want the one thing the horde has always stood by both before and after demonic corruption that they lost during that time. and thats honor.

you are all like little kids looking up to heroes of yester year but know nothing of their misdeeds.

you want all the glory with none of the shame you want to be monsters without the blood.

im sorry but you're playing the wrong game.
    What honor is there in being alliance's bitch. Orcs live in a desert emptied of resources (lore wise right?). Alliance were always the agressors since Horde settled in Azeroth. So what do you want?
    Honor is when you shut alliance mouth and ask them for their resources nicely and if they dont want to give, face our rage!
    The problem with the majority of Garrosh haters is that they suck in BGs because they are peace hippies, when Garrosh supporters come in we sudently dominate!
    The problem with majority of Garrosh haters is that they love weak leaders (except Thrall).
    The problem with Garrosh haters is that they dont get that Garrosh is not evil, he will crush both alliance and burning Legion, he will crush anyone who stands in his way!

You dont know me much. I want Horde and Alliance obliterated.

Deleted
    You dont know me much. I want Horde and Alliance obliterated.
    Perfect, then my idea with Old Horde should sound nice! We would add the Burning Legion aswell to the obliteration if its the case in the next expansion.

What honor is there in being alliance's bitch. Orcs live in a desert emptied of resources (lore wise right?). Alliance were always the agressors since Horde settled in Azeroth. So what do you want?
    Honor is when you shut alliance mouth and ask them for their resources nicely and if they dont want to give, face our rage!
    The problem with the majority of Garrosh haters is that they suck in BGs because they are peace hippies, when Garrosh supporters come in we sudently dominate!
    The problem with majority of Garrosh haters is that they love weak leaders (except Thrall).
    The problem with Garrosh haters is that they dont get that Garrosh is not evil, he will crush both alliance and burning Legion, he will crush anyone who stands in his way!
    you dont know anything about the lore.

first of all orcs have always been the aggressors there aliens from another planet when they came through the portal they were infused with demon blood and didnt want to "talk" at all they wanted to destroy all life on azeroth because thats what the legion does they go world to world destroying all life on the planet and corrupting and bringing into the fold anyone who is worthy then leaving.

there was one ONE orc who was willing to talk garona halforcen who at the time believed she was half orc half human she became close friends with the king of stormwind then was mindcontrolled by the horde and forced to rip out his heart in front of his son who we all know as varian wrynn.

eventually the alliance defeats the horde and locks them all up in cages instead of killing all of them now you could try and make a case that this is cruel but lets be honest if aliens came to earth tried to kill all of us and we locked them up in cages after we won nobody would be crying cruelty.

so years later an orc named thrall who is free of demonic corruption breaks out of his cage and finds some of his family one of the only handful of orcs who have held onto the old ways of shamanism and he decides hes going to break out the orcs and teach them to be better to be like the way they used to be so he breaks them all out and eventually goes to kalimdor where the orcs end up chopping down holy forests and killing a demi god. in order to break themselves from corruption once and for all thrall and grom go to outlands to kill the pit lord whos blood all the orcs drank. grom dies in the battle and saves all the orcs.

fast forawrd to vanilla wow and the orcs are mostly left alone by the alliance except for the night elves who come into conflict because the orcs are cutting down their ancient forests. so varian king of the alliance decides to help stop the fighting by having jaina arrange a peacemeeting where varian will arrange the horde to recieve lumber from elwyn in order to stop the fighting at the meeting the twilight hammer capture him and splits him into two people so varian now having lost his memory gets captured by the horde and turned into a gladiator slave.

so the horde who comes to this planet intent on killing every life form on it is shown mercy when defeated then when thrall frees them and takes them to kalimdor decide to start taking resources from a holy site and slaughter a demi god. then after the alliance offer them resources to stop the fighting they enslave the alliance king.

so please please tell me why the alliance is always the aggressor and why the horde dont deserve to live in the barrens. remember they already had their own planet which they themselves blew up.
    Last edited by Immitis; 2012-11-02 at 08:00 PM.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Having 3 factions will break the game, it is far too late to implement now, the entire game is based around 2 factions, everything would have to be redone in order to work properly and be believable, so it is nigh impossible for a third faction to be created.

Perfect, then my idea with Old Horde should sound nice! We would add the Burning Legion aswell to the obliteration if its the case in the next expansion.
    Old Horde is too unstable and Burning Legion is weak, only in undeath there is absolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    snip
    Indeed the orcs did horrible things in the past, but what is the very reason they became that way? That's right, because the Draenei decided to hide on their planet , luring the Legion to them, which decided to corrupt them. The original Orcs were pretty much tauren without fur.

Old Horde is too unstable and Burning Legion is weak, only in undeath there is absolution.
    But in undeath there is stagnation, there must always be change you most all should know that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finland, the night is dark and full of terrors.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowJester View Post
    In the Frozen Throne, you find out that Gul'dan went in search of the Tomb of Sargeras, found it, raised it from the sea, and then got torn apart by demons when he opened it. So Gul'dan is dead...like really really dead, demons ate him.
    So... A warlock eaten by demons, sounds quite fishy to me. (I can not remember was his death confirmed).

If blizzard really wants to blow peoples minds, bring back the legion and make THAT the new faction.

Why is there no, I would like a Third faction but it's not going to happen option? Similar to the third option but without liking your idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    But in undeath there is stagnation, there must always be change you most all should know that.
    Bones can be reformed and spirit can be shaped, rest is useless.

Quote Originally Posted by chemicader View Post
    So... A warlock eaten by demons, sounds quite fishy to me. (I can not remember was his death confirmed).
    So far there is no character that managed to survive without skull, so I guess it is confirmed.

Bones can be reformed and spirit can be shaped, rest is useless.
    Yet it remains in essence all the same, why should you limit your resources if you could cause so much more mayhem, if your pieces can actually multiply?

So far there is no character that managed to survive without skull, so I guess it is confirmed.
    Well Gul'dan lingered in his very skull ;P