Deleted

I made a revamp of the Shaman Talents

Survivability Talents - Level 15

¯¯¯
    Ancestral Reincarnation [NEW]
    An attack which would otherwise kill you will instead bring you to 50% of your maximum health and reduce damage taken by 50% over the next 8 sec.

Ancestral Reincarnation cannot occur more than once every 3 min. Replaces Reincarnation.

¯¯¯
    Stone Bulwark Totem [CHANGED]
    Instant 3 min cooldown

You sacrifice your Earth Elemental Totem to summon a greater Earth Totem with 10% of the casters health at the feet of the caster for 30 sec that grants the caster a shield absorbing damage equal to 50% of the casters health for 10 sec, and up to an additional 10% every 5 sec thereafter.

¯¯¯
    Astral Shift [CHANGED]
    Instant 3 min cooldown

Seek haven by shifting partially into the elemental planes, becoming immune to all damage and breaks any crowd control effect for 4 sec or until cancelled.

You can only target yourself with spells and you can use Totems while shifted.

¯¯¯
    Crowd Control Talents - Level 30

¯¯¯
    Frozen Grasp [CHANGED] [NEW]
    25 yd range

Instant 30 sec cooldown

Instantly grasps an enemy with frost, dealing Frost damage, disarms and roots the target in ice for 5 sec, and reducing the target's movement speed by 50%. Lasts 8 sec. Causes a high amount of threat.

Replaces Frost Shock.

¯¯¯
    Earthen Power [NEW]
    You empower your Earth abilities which varies by your combat specialization.

Elemental
    Your Earthquake spell is now instant and will knockdown enemies when placed out but is now on a 30 sec cooldown.

Enhancement
    Replaces Earthbind Totem with Earthgrab Totem.

Restoration
    Your Earth Shock ability will refresh any lost surplus of charges on your current Earth shielded target. If there is 3 or less charges on your Earth shielded target, Earth Shock will root the target to the ground for 5 sec.

¯¯¯
    Totemic Call [NEW]
    Increases the health of totems by an additional 25% of the casters health and repels nearby enemies a short distance when a totem with a cooldown is placed. If a totem is destroyed before its natural duration expires, the attacker will be stunned for 3 seconds.

¯¯¯
    Improved Totem Talents - Level 45

¯¯¯
    Call of the Elements
    Instant 3 min cooldown

When activated, immediately finishes the cooldown on all totems with a base cooldown shorter than 3 minutes.

¯¯¯
    Totemic Restoration
    When a totem is replaced or destroyed before its duration expires naturally, its cooldown is reduced in proportion to the lost duration, up to a maximum of 50% of the full cooldown.

¯¯¯
    Totemic Projection [CHANGED]
    Allows you to place your totems at a specified location before activating them.

¯¯¯
    Utility Talents - Level 60

¯¯¯
    Clear Breeze Totem [NEW]
    Instant 3 min cooldown

Summons a totem that inspires all party and raid members within 40 yards, granting them immunity to Silence and Interrupt effects for 6 sec.

Passive
    When you deal Nature damage you will deal an additional 5% Frost damage. Only works when Clear Breeze Totem is on cooldown.

¯¯¯
    Ancestral Swiftness
    Instant 1 min cooldown

Your next Nature spell with a base casting time less than 10 sec. becomes an instant cast spell.

Passive
    Increases spell and melee haste by 5%.

¯¯¯
    Echo of the Elements
    When one of your spells causes direct damage or healing, you have a chance to gain Echo of the Elements, duplicating that spell's effect.

¯¯¯
    Supportive Talents - Level 75

¯¯¯
    Healing Tide Totem
    Instant 3 min cooldown

Summons a Water Totem with 10% of the caster's health at the feet of the caster for 11 sec. The Healing Tide Totem pulses every 2 sec, healing the 5 most injured party or raid members within 40 yards.

¯¯¯
    Ancestral Guidance [CHANGED]
    Instant 2 min cooldown

When you deal direct damage or healing for the next 10 sec, 45% of that amount is copied as healing to up to 3 nearby injured party or raid members. This spell may be cast while a cast time spell is in progress and is not on the global cooldown.

Passive
    Heals you for 5% of any direct damage or healing dealt by you.

¯¯¯
    Tsunami Wave [NEW]
    25 yd range

Instant 30 sec cooldown

Summons a large Tsunami Wave that strikes targets in front of the caster within 30 yards, healing allies aswell as knockbacking enemies caught in its way.

Replaces Healing Rain.

¯¯¯
    Improvement Talents - Level 90

¯¯¯
    Fiery Essence [NEW]
    Empowers you with Fiery Essence while you have a weapon imbued with Flametongue which varies by your combat specialization.

Elemental
    Crit Chance increases the damage dealt by your Lava Burst.

Enhancement
    Haste lowers the cooldown on your Lava Lash ability while also increasing Searing Totems attack rate.

Restoration
    Combines your Earthliving Weapon and Flametongue Weapon into Living Flame Weapon, replacing Earthliving with Living Flame, healing the target over 12 sec and causes the target to gain a shield that absorbs damage which is modified by your Mastery. Single-target direct heals on targets below 35% of maximum health will always trigger Living Flame.

¯¯¯
    Primal Elementalist [CHANGED]
    Replaces your Elemental Totems with Primal Elemental Pets that lasts until dismissed or destroyed. These servitors act as pets directly under your control, and gain additional abilities.

Only one Primal Elemental can be active.

¯¯¯
    Elemental Blast
    40 yd range

2 sec cast 12 sec cooldown

Harness and direct the raw power of the elements towards an enemy target, dealing Elemental damage and increasing the caster's Critical Strike, Haste, or Mastery for 8 sec.

Leave a comment. Nobody likes a silent thread!

Deleted
    I like this, this is what players should always do, giving ideas on how to fix the game without pointless arguing with eachother as they do on other threads.

Ancestral Swiftness
    When stunned, feared or silenced you shift into the Astral Plane reducing all damage taken by 30% for the duration of the stun, fear or silence effect.
    This please :3

Also Lava Burst 3.0 Please

Some of them are good, but I don't like the CD reduction for Lava Lash.
    RETH

Wow those are sum decent changes. I definitely wud be stuck for choice with sum in the same tier. However I dont like the cdown on Frozen grasp and tsunami wave. Makes them kindof the choice that wont work so well and probably wont be taken very often.

From enh POV:
    I like your t1 suggestions. They feel more powerful than our old ones by a good margin, while also providing reasonable restriction keeping them in check. Thoughful design.

T2...I like the frost one, the earth one is no change for me (I have the feeling ele might prefer it over theirs version), the totem one... seems a little op.
    25% extra life is a lot. I think especially the higher cd totems need a little more hp, but that is required baseline (imo). 25% especially on a low cd totem like EBT or grounding sounds to much. Add to that the punishment stun and repelling effect... Remove the first aspect and make it (10% for all but grounding) baseline. I think it would be ok then.

T3...is to "unchanged" for my taste. CotE for example should also include some non-totem cooldowns as well (like SR for enh,TS for ele, Hex...). TP imo affects to few totems, I dunno if I would ever take it as a talent. Reduced cooldowns on totems just seems to be so much better.

T4: CBT sounds interesting, though the passive seems useless for resto and horribly weak for both enh and ele (~2% dmg increase for ele, less for enh (but I guess this number isn't final ). The others are unchanged, dont have a problem with them, but I think CBT is less an dps increase for either ele/enh over EM. Talents in one tier should give similar benefits, or we're looking at cookie cutter specs again. So CBT would be better off in another tier.

T5:AG looks mostly like a QoL buff in terms of using it. I dunno about the passive, basically it's a passive 5% selfheal for whatever you do. I dunno but it sounds like it could be to strong. Enh already seems to have good selfheal, dunno about ele. Well, and resto is resto .
    TW sounds mostly like a pvp talent. I think pve shamans would rage upon losing the extra heal through what-was-it-called? Plus it sounds like a Typhoon ripp-off (though using water is our terrain, not druid's )

T6: As a enh, I like the sound of FE . Haste affecting our playstyle has been asked for before. Plus the current ultimate talents hardly affect playstyle. It is basically "Ability X deals Y more damage" everywhere.
    Your PE basically gets rid of the totems and makes those elementals permanent? The first aspect is okay, the second is overpowered (sorry). Permanent (I know, unless destroyed, but in pve it would be basically the same, same with pvp since hardly anyone kills our elementals) elementals are just to much a dps increase, unless their dmg is nerfed by A LOT.

I like your first tier the most. Some good ideas elsewhere too.
    Last edited by Omanley; 2012-11-02 at 06:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

nice ideas need adjusting or keep some old ones but good work one of few that seems balanced and not to op ( ofc numbers adjusted)

love Tsunami Wave but replacing HR that would meen it should heal for about 100-200 k per player

OR add instead conductivity

STORM 30 sec cd
    restoration heals players for x in 8 yards,restoring 10% base mana and knocking back enemy (glyphed dont knock back) or suspends slowing efects for 1 -2 sec doesnt remove slows
    enhancement puts shields x amount on players and puling all enemy thorwards shaman in 20y doent agro them nice savig ability (glyph so doent pull)

elemental knocbak enemys in 8 y and disorienting them for 2 sec and on allyed players apply buff next time they take dmg they are healed for x amount

replaces thunderstorm

always wanted TS for all specs
    Last edited by mrinvisable2; 2012-11-02 at 07:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the ideas as they pertain to Elemental because I tend to look at abilities from a pvp point of view. I don't like the live version of Unleashed Fury, what do lightning bolts have to do with flame? So I like your idea a lot. An idea that I was tossing around was to keep lightning bolt but make it apply a burning effect that stacks, each stack increases the damage of lightning bolt by x%, burning effect can only stack x number of times, and lightning bolt refreshes the burning effect stack but not unleashed flame. I thought about making it reset unleash flame but it would turn UF into a set and forget ability and I don't want that.

Also, for Elemental Blast, they could retain the random buff (haste,crit, mastery) but instead of lasting for 8 secs it could last until 3 damaging or healing abilities are used. I feel like the buff in pvp gets wasted more often than not.
    These words in my mouth... where did they come from? I don't think I'm the one that put them there...

Deleted
    In love with some of your suggestions, namely Ancestral Reincarnation, Frozen Grasp, Totemic Call, Clear Breeze (Clear Mind maybe) Totem, Tsunami Wave and Fiery Essence sound absolutely badass.

Oh and Im not alone when I say that during Beta almost everybody assumed the Earth and Fire elementals would be perma pets detatched from totems.

POST THIS ON US FORUMS NAO!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Love all of these suggestions, would be like a wet dream =[

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jecht View Post
    In love with some of your suggestions, namely Ancestral Reincarnation, Frozen Grasp, Totemic Call, Clear Breeze (Clear Mind maybe) Totem, Tsunami Wave and Fiery Essence sound absolutely badass.

Oh and Im not alone when I say that during Beta almost everybody assumed the Earth and Fire elementals would be perma pets detatched from totems.

POST THIS ON US FORUMS NAO!
    Feel free to post it on the US forums, just put in a Quote from Voli - EU.

Deleted
    +++

As enha gotta love some of these ideas! Give us shamans some love blizz, ty

The first tier is good aside from the massively long CDs. Bulwark and Reincarnate should be 1 min and Astral 2 min.