Deleted

Affliction trinkets.

Which one should I pick really [Flashfrozen Resin gloube] or Blossom of pure snow? I was going to try to sim it, but have no idea how to sim individual items.

For affliction that is. I'm a really lazy fuck and not a big fan of on use trinkets.

Don't waste your valor on it until you have bought all upgrades available and are reaching valor cap before new gear is out. That's how bad it is IMO.

Deleted
    I have bougth everything I need for valor! Otherwise I would totally ignore that trinket!

TBH I would still ignore that trinket and home for a LFR version of Light of the Cosmos or anything else really, I think some of the Blue Heroic trinkets still sim higher then the VP one, but i cant 100% confirm that (still in raid and don't have time to do it for you sryz)
    Cyner#1996

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyner View Post
    TBH I would still ignore that trinket and home for a LFR version of Light of the Cosmos or anything else really, I think some of the Blue Heroic trinkets still sim higher then the VP one, but i cant 100% confirm that (still in raid and don't have time to do it for you sryz)
    Ah okey! Ye, think I'll wait a bit then. I just would like to spend my VP on something. If you could do it after that raid it would be really awesome

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    Don't waste your valor on it until you have bought all upgrades available and are reaching valor cap before new gear is out. That's how bad it is IMO.
    Not really true. Valor trinket is worse than the Siege one in every way apart from the 2,5min cd/2min cd DS.
    From a DPS standpoint it is still worse though.
    Affliction should never use VP trinket, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Not really true. Valor trinket is worse than the Siege one in every way apart from the 2,5min cd/2min cd DS.
    From a DPS standpoint it is still worse though.
    Affliction should never use VP trinket, ever.
    I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Blossom > Vision > Flashfrozen for Affli. It's just such a small upgrade that other pieces should be prioritized.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Blossom > Vision > Flashfrozen for Affli. It's just such a small upgrade that other pieces should be prioritized.
    Blossom is a decent trinket, but not better than Light of the Cosmos if I remember.

For Predator versus Flashfreeze, did you remember to line up DS with Flashfreeze in the sim? (for fights under 10 minutes). I don't know if Predator would still be better, but just asking.

Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    Blossom is a decent trinket, but not better than Light of the Cosmos if I remember.

For Predator versus Flashfreeze, did you remember to line up DS with Flashfreeze in the sim? (for fights under 10 minutes). I don't know if Predator would still be better, but just asking.
    IIRC I got almost same results with ~100 DPS difference (which could just be RNG) by lining up Flashfreeze with DS and by not doing it. Predation was a couple of hundred DPS more than both.

Where is [Mithril Wristwatch] ranked ?
    "DPS is science, healing is art, tanking is strategy."

Quote Originally Posted by Gootgot View Post
    Where is [Mithril Wristwatch] ranked ?
    Around same as dungeon trinkets in theory, much lower in practice due to terrible uptime. It's only an option if you've been unlucky with drops from dungeons.

dont wanna create new topic,so ill just ask here - which two trinkets should i use:
    ive got flashfrozen resin globule(463),vision of the predator(463) and blossom of pure snow(489).
    ive simmed my warlock with these trinkets and dps dont change much.
    the link above shows that blossom>vision>flash
    mr robot shows that blossom>flash>vision
    and somebody sad that blossom is a waste of Valor points because its such a small dps increase and i still have 2 hour to sell it back and just buy chest,ring or back instead of it.
    Im really confused =/
    Last edited by fujiapples; 2012-11-03 at 04:42 PM.

Chest, ring and back are all good upgrades if you play Affli and something I'd prioritize. They were the first items I bought myself.