10+ Year Old Account

Which VP piece next for Guardian?

I can't decide which piece shall I get next (after I reach this weeks cap, I have 2k VP) for my guardian.

Gloves, belt, bracers or cloak?

This is my present gear and stats: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...keket/advanced

Trying to go with hit to 7.5%, exp as much as I can w/o sacrificing other stats too much > crit/mastery. The obvious choice would be the belt, since it has crit/mastery, but everything else will give more room to reforge hit or expertise to something else. Going for mastery bit over crit, since healers like me having more mastery.

For other options for the slots will be gear from raids.
    * The cape from Spirit Kings doesn't seem so appealing and with our present progress I doubt we get to Garalon any time soon.
    * Bracers from Spirit Kings are with the same stats, but if we get hopefully Gara'jal down, spirit kings might not be that big of a problem.
    * As for gloves, well I don't know yet how well we do in HoF and the bosses to get some choices.
    * The best belt seems for now from Feng, which we can mainly kill with ease, but hit has haste/expertise on it. The bonus is that the Rogue has this item already.

Or maybe should I get one of the trinkets for VP?

Due to using /roll in raids I will roll for the same items with the rogue of ours.

I truly can't decide which would be the best and optimal choice. Any help from fellow druid would be really nice.

Talk with your rogue and see what items they truly want and maybe certain items won't be in conflict.

Other than that you have to decide which piece is a bigger upgrade based upon how your raid is progressing. Are you doing Sha each week and saving a token? If not, I would recommend it, seeing as he drops 496 tier. Also, get a LW to craft you the 476 gloves until better ones drop. 496 bracers drop off the 1st or 2nd boss in the new raid so if you are in there or will be soon, I wouldn't upgrade those yet.

If you JUST have to buy something, then I would do the cloak simply because i prefer the extra socket of the raid belt over the VP belt and the cloak costs fewer VP.
    Last edited by Kioga; 2012-11-02 at 01:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately she is not that talkative, but I ca ask her when I see her online.

My raid progression... 2% wipe on Gara'jal normal is the best we've got. As for Sha. Impossible to get a kill with any of the Horde groups during the hours I play, since mainly it is tagged by alliance (1:0.19 ratio on server) or if it is up, we won't get enough people for the kill. Have no idea on HoF however, we tried few pulls on the first boss, but didn't look that promising.

I have very bad luck with drops, mainly it is 28.5g+28.5g from boss satchel and the bonus roll, I never have gotten anything but gold from Sha (the quest boots don't count). There are very few people mainly in /2 to ask for the recipe and if I possible will find someone the price will be ridiculous as I don't swim in gold at present moment and the AH is overpriced.

I am leaning towards the cloak myself, but any more opinions`?

I don't have to buy anything, I just would want to get some better gear to make get more DPS and survivability in progress.

Gloves. You won't replace them until HoF.