LFR drop question

Can i win the 1h weapon from elegon as UH?

i used a coin but i won again the 2h, which i already have.
    I know its rng, and you can win the same item.
    The raid journal says im fit to win it, but somehow im not sure it will happen.

While the loot system is smart, it's not smart enough to differentiate actual specializations. It'll simply say you're 'DPS specced' and give you loot in proportion to that.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Deleted
    yeah you can win the one hand axe as Unholy, happened to me. i used my loot coin and got a second one hander last wednesday lol

Deleted
    yes you can

assuming u cannot win the 1hander as blood then?

Deleted
    It's smart enough to give me double gloves on elegon that's for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by devilminion View Post
    assuming u cannot win the 1hander as blood then?
    I read something about a blood dk actually getting the 1hander, but im not sure if it was true or troll
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Deleted
    As a blood DK you have chance of getting any of the strength weapons. 1h or 2h, mastery or no mastery.

yes u can, i got one from boss and 2nd with bonus roll on same day

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verne View Post
    As a blood DK you have chance of getting any of the strength weapons. 1h or 2h, mastery or no mastery.
    Well I assume the LFR system is working based on the Dugenon Journal loot info not? If you look at Elegon for example both weapons show to be avalible drops for all DK specs. That beeing said, yes I do think they can drop.

Quote Originally Posted by naturestorm View Post
    Well I assume the LFR system is working based on the Dugenon Journal loot info not? If you look at Elegon for example both weapons show to be avalible drops for all DK specs. That beeing said, yes I do think they can drop.
    exactly, if you look at the dungeon jurnal, you can see exactly what items can drop for which spec
    you can win the 1-hander as blood (happened to me) used my coin, hoping for the 2-hander, but got the 1-hander, which I might never use

use dungeon jurnal, best way to see what items you can win in each spec

Deleted
    You can use the dugenon journal and pick what spec you play to see what possible items you could pick up for X boss.

Blood DKs can win the 1H with extra rolls/LFR rolls. I know because our guilds main tank won it on a coin bonus roll when I was playing DW frost and I won Starshatter on my bonus roll. Shame we couldn't have traded then.